Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Tren E cycle advice

Shiesdagod

Hey everyone,
1st time posting on here. I've checked around the site for answers for stuff before but never posted. This will be my 2nd cycle. First one was about 5 years ago and was only Test Cyp.

Anyways here's my stats:
33 years old, 6'1", 205 lbs, About 15-20% bf

Here's what my cycle is gonna look like:
Week 1-12: 250mg Test E 2x a week
Week 3-10: 150mg Tren E 2x a week
Week 5-10: 250iu HCG 2x a week (with Test/Tren pin)

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Starting 2 weeks after last pin.

Was thinking about Adex .25 - 0.5mg EOD as well.

Any thought or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hey everyone,
1st time posting on here. I've checked around the site for answers for stuff before but never posted. This will be my 2nd cycle. First one was about 5 years ago and was only Test Cyp. In such case consider this as your first cycle, at least this is how your body will perceive it. So no need to trenblone - a testosterone solo cycle will be fine.

Anyways here's my stats:
33 years old, 6'1", 205 lbs, About 15-20% bf

Here's what my cycle is gonna look like:
Week 1-12: 250mg Test E 2x a week
Week 3-10: 150mg Tren E 2x a weea 7 weeks are too few for a compound with the enanthate ester. You should be running it for as long as the testosterone.
Week 5-10: 250iu HCG 2x a week (with Test/Tren pi Don't use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off-cycle. It is basically a form of estrogen, and it will cause more trouble than benefits

Where are your ancillaries? You should be using cabergoline.

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Starting 2 weeks after last pin.

Your PCT is way too weak - check out how a proper PCT should look like -
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Was thinking about Adex .25 - 0.5mg EOD as well. 0.5 mgs EOD would be a fine dosage, but arimidex is not the best choice with trenbolone. Both arimidex and trenbolone will stress the lipids, so you would be getting a double hit on cholesterol. Better use aromasin - it is on the contrary beneficial for the lipids, so it will balance out trenbolone's negative influence on cholesterol

Any thought or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I am in bold above.

there is a big difference between 15% and 20% body fat. which is it? you gave a big range.

if you are 20% you have no business using steroids at all. your diet and training need to be on point first! 15% even is pushing it, you want to give yourself room to improve right?

maybe start out with the triple stack SARM's, get your shit on point.. then later on you can hit this hefty cycle

Thanks Lev. Appreciate all the good advice. Think I may just hit Test Cyp for my next few cycles then run the Tren later on. And I'll follow what you said. I actually had high cholesterol in the past and this is great all around advice

Thanks Lev. Appreciate all the good advice. Think I may just hit Test Cyp for my next few cycles then run the Tren later on. And I'll follow what you said. I actually had high cholesterol in the past and this is great all around advice

Honestly man, I would wait until you get down to about 10-12% body fat before running a steroid cycle.

Running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

I agree with running SARMs here. The body fat is just too high and you will get way more out of a cycle after getting leaner first. After you are there I think the test only cycle is a great idea. Save the tren for down the road.

Appreciate it guys. Gonna look into running SARMS. Never really wanted to before but if it'll be something do do before pinning myself (not a fan of needles to begin with) that'll yield some good results then I'll give it a try for sure. I'd like to lean out regardless. Always have the mass just never the lean. I'll start there. Thanks again

Top Bottom