Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E / tren E - advice on gyno.

xMirin

250mg test E + 200mg tren e /week + 0.5 arimidex every day.

3 weeks in, almost over night I get a hard lump underneath my left nipple. (Size of a small coin)

Could this be prolactine gyno?
If yes: is it enough to just drop the tren, or do I need something else to reverse it.

Been taking 500mg vit B6 ED for a week, with no change.

Thinking about just dropping the tren, and start masteron e 400mg/week. Thoughts?

I would bump up the test if ur going to keep doing tren, and yes if ur taking adex .5 daily is the tren, your prolactin is high, i would take caber every 4 days and it should take care of things.
By the way run .5 adex eod, is better in my opinion, and you can add some mast after tren, before u start pct.

Thanks for the reply.

I've decided to drop the tren, I dont sleep well and always feel "overheated" for some reason.

I have no experience with caber but I can get my hands on it, how much, and for how long etc. ?

Thanks for the reply.

I've decided to drop the tren, I dont sleep well and always feel "overheated" for some reason.

I have no experience with caber but I can get my hands on it, how much, and for how long etc. ?

Thats tren for you bro. Those are all the sides and what ur getting is minimal. I love tren my self,in my opinion is the best steroid there is.

Well since you drop it take .5mg 2x a week for three weeks. That will bring your prolactin down. Next time you run tren have it in hand. And dont buy in a liquid form is bs get pills

Yeah, that's not going to do anything.

You need to control estro, you haven't been taking care of it too well, up the aromisin, chances are its bunk or underdosed.

just taking arimadex isn't enough.
although your not taking crazy amounts of gear every week you should always have caber on hand.
.5 e3d is perfect so basically take it on your shot days and you should see it lessen up a bit.

good luck.

That sounds like the Tren E to me... you're already running an anti-E but no anti prolactin... tren E is the only steroid to give me any nip issues, and it does it every time (along with the insomnia and heat)

I won't run a cycle without Tren E... the results are just worth the pain. I like Pramipexole for the gyno. Wraps it up in 4-5 days and you get a little libido boost too. It's a daily thing, but the research chem places all have decent liquid prami at a manageable price. They also have the Caber in liquid, which requires fewer doses.

That sounds like the Tren E to me... you're already running an anti-E but no anti prolactin... tren E is the only steroid to give me any nip issues, and it does it every time (along with the insomnia and heat)

I won't run a cycle without Tren E... the results are just worth the pain. I like Pramipexole for the gyno. Wraps it up in 4-5 days and you get a little libido boost too. It's a daily thing, but the research chem places all have decent liquid prami at a manageable price. They also have the Caber in liquid, which requires fewer doses.

Idk man few people i know have tired caber in liquid and is not stable

3 weeks in, almost over night I get a hard lump underneath my left nipple. (Size of a small coin)

If yes: is it enough to just drop the tren, or do I need something else to reverse it.

Thinking about just dropping the tren, and start masteron e 400mg/week. Thoughts?
It's so nuts bro I'm on the same exact thing same exact thing happening a lot of people saying progesterone and prolactin levels elevated I seen it a lot. It's crazy I did everything exactly the same.

Highly recommend you discuss the lump with your doctor. Might need a mammogram to determine if the lump is benign or something else.

Top Bottom