Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, tren A cycle

Dylan22

I'm nearly about too start my new cycle, jw what a few bro's think?
I no I'm young and most everyone will tell me I shouldn't be running tren so young but I am running it, making sure I run all the right stuff for minimal negative effects.
My stats are
5'6 1/2
212lbs
13% bf

My cycle looks as follows
1-12 500mg test E ew, 250mg X2 ew
2-10 250mg tren A ew, 50mg X5 ew
Prami .25mg e3d
Liquid stane 12.5mg eod

Pct
Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
Hcgenerate
Daa powder

Always take my usual OTC products, fish oil, animal pak vitamins ect.
My goal from this cycle is to
Be around 215lbs at around 10%bf.
I was thinking of maybe adding stanazolol tablets at the end of the cycle or beastdrol for 4 weeks at the start. Opinions on this would be helpful
Thanks

as a first time running tren, your running it too long... 6-8 weeks is more than enough... i also don't understand your dosing scheme on it at all... i would not go more than 50-75 g eod on it man... its your first time and your dosing too much... also, you need to start it week 1... it makes no sense to wait a week... I would also try to get caber as opposed to prami if you can... if you can't, then prami will do but caber is a better option... if your going to run winstrol on the back end then i would only run tren 6 weeks... you definitely don't want to be running beast and tren at the same time... beast would be more a kickstart than ran on the back end... just so know... i don't agree with the fact your running tren at your age at all... your a good dude but its a mistake... i don't condone it at all...

I'm nearly about too start my new cycle, jw what a few bro's think?
I no I'm young and most everyone will tell me I shouldn't be running tren so young but I am running it, making sure I run all the right stuff for minimal negative effects.
My stats are
5'6 1/2
212lbs
13% bf

My cycle looks as follows
1-12 500mg test E ew, 250mg X2 ew
2-10 250mg tren A ew, 50mg X5 ew
Prami .25mg e3d
Liquid stane 12.5mg eod

Pct
Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
Hcgenerate
Daa powder

Always take my usual OTC products, fish oil, animal pak vitamins ect.
My goal from this cycle is to
Be around 215lbs at around 10%bf.
I was thinking of maybe adding stanazolol tablets at the end of the cycle or beastdrol for 4 weeks at the start. Opinions on this would be helpful
Thanks

Tren is always s tough one regardless of age or cycle experience. Its not so much the external sides for me. What is even worse on tren is what it does to your insides! Its awful for your lipid profile, liver, kidneys, etc. I run tren for one reason...that reason is to get ready for a show! Off season I leave it out. Depending on your goals there are "healthier" options. If u wanna keep more lean gains keep the test and maybe open with an oral like t bol or beast and finish the cycle with win with a nice break in between oral runs.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

seriously man... why in the fuck would you tell someone to run nolva with a 19-nor... are you intentionally trying to hurt people... thats fucking bull shit man...

as a first time running tren, your running it too long... 6-8 weeks is more than enough... i also don't understand your dosing scheme on it at all... i would not go more than 50-75 g eod on it man... its your first time and your dosing too much... also, you need to start it week 1... it makes no sense to wait a week... I would also try to get caber as opposed to prami if you can... if you can't, then prami will do but caber is a better option... if your going to run winstrol on the back end then i would only run tren 6 weeks... you definitely don't want to be running beast and tren at the same time... beast would be more a kickstart than ran on the back end... just so know... i don't agree with the fact your running tren at your age at all... your a good dude but its a mistake... i don't condone it at all...

I new you wouldn't condone it at all bro but thank you a lot for still giving me your advice, means a lot.
I am only running the tren for 8 weeks no longer sorry that was my mistake it should have said weeks 2-9, I had the dosing set lyk that so id just use two viles without any left over at the end of the 8 weeks but I will scrap that an just do 50mg eod for the 8 weeks.
The reason I went with the prami is cause I'm from Australia and its hard to get my hands on caber so I get the prami through chemneeds.
I think I will forget about any other substances and just stick with the test and tren for this cycle.

seriously man... why in the fuck would you tell someone to run nolva with a 19-nor... are you intentionally trying to hurt people... thats fucking bull shit man...

Annnd again....never ending. When will this bloke listen to u

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

I don't think he ever will. It seems his only intention of EF is to giv shit advice and tell people to add nolva too there pct.

Top Bottom