Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, tren A cycle

I can't help but notice that your stats look very unrealistic. If you are 5'6" and 213 lbs but only 13% bodyfat, you would be Olympia big...just sayin. And to be there at 22 makes it even more unbelievable unless you started juicing at 16. Im not saying that you are lieing bro, but i would really like to see pics, because those are some of the most beastly stats I've ever seen if they are legit

the sponsor for isteroids sucks and makes me tell everyone I know to not go there or listen to anything he says. I'm new here and have heard nothing but BS from him. But anyway have fun with tren and caber is better but Prami will do.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

I can't help but notice that your stats look very unrealistic. If you are 5'6" and 213 lbs but only 13% bodyfat, you would be Olympia big...just sayin. And to be there at 22 makes it even more unbelievable unless you started juicing at 16. Im not saying that you are lieing bro, but i would really like to see pics, because those are some of the most beastly stats I've ever seen if they are legit

Hey bro, I use Ef on my phone so can't post pictures but I will try get on a computer and hav a go at doin it.
Im australian so I take my stats to me are 97kg, 172cm. I havnt been dip table or anything for bf% but according to a few trainers they say I'm around 14-15% and that was wen I was 99kg after a beast cycle i ran a couple months ago so I was just estimating I'd be around that since I've been cutting and lost a couple kg. I have always been big even wen I was younger and didn't work out. Only started juicing about a year ago and only done a couple of cycles. Nothing extreme. More than happy too try posting up few picks for ya tho bro. Got no reason too lie about wat I am!

Here's a couple. I'm not sure on my bf% so if I'm completely wron I'm more than happy too be told! Also I'm 21 sorry, not 22, I was writing fast while at work when I posted the original post

No opinions bros? Rick rock you wanted too see pictures, what u think?

I think you are about right on your bodyfat, being at somewhere around 13-15%. You have a very solid muscular base. It's still hard to see you weighing 212-213 from those pics with only being 5'6", but regardless nice job on a great physique!

I think you are about right on your bodyfat, being at somewhere around 13-15%. You have a very solid muscular base. It's still hard to see you weighing 212-213 from those pics with only being 5'6", but regardless nice job on a great physique!

Thanks bro.
I'm closer too 5'7'' and I've hav always been heavy. Weighed myself this morning, 96.8kg. Just starting week 3 of my cycle, can't wait too start seeing results from the tren which I should start too by then end of this week!

Top Bottom