Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e or Test suspension?

Alright my main reason for putting up this thread was for figuring out which one you like better. Test e or test susp? And why? Preferably answers from someone who has tried both in the past but answers from anyone are certainly welcome.

But another reason for me posting this is to see if yall could help me figure out which one my friend is on(I dk either!). I asked him and he told me test suspension, which I dont think he would lie to me for no reason so I think he believes he is on test susp too! The reason I dont believe this is testosterone suspension is because hes only injecting twice a week (1cc each injection) and test susp is usually injected ED or atleast EOD! Now I would just go ahead and assume this was test e but he made massive gains of what looked like anywhere between 10 or 20 pounds in 3 weeks. Doesnt test e take longer than this to kick in and start seeing results like that? or am I wrong? Now this was his first cycle and I'm also about to start mine(just wanted to throw that in there!) Now,Could it possibly be that maybe it is test susp or even test prop but he requires less frequent pinning because of the young age were at and the high levels of testosterone were already producing? I'm 21 and he's 19. I know we're to young but we've been training for a long time now, I've been training since i was 14 very intensely and he started when he was 13. We have our diets down pretty good and we're well aware of the risks we're taking so please dont tell me we shouldnt be doing this!

If your new to injects you may get tired of the daily, frequent injects.
TEST SUSP is amazing and powerful,,but I would suggest the TEST E in this case.

Top Bottom