Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Test Prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy guns

Im currently running Test E at 900mg a week shooting every MWF and running Test prop at 300mg a week same days .... One of mys friends was telling me to run the prop all the way through the cycle with the Test e. I hate to sound stupid but it is a place to post questions. Can that be done would there be any significant reason to do that because all ive I heard of is kick starting a test E cycle with prop. I've never heard of running prop all the way through a test E cycle for 12 weeks. I'm only on my 2nd shot so any help on how to run this properly for the most gains would be 100% appreciated.

Im currently running Test E at 900mg a week shooting every MWF and running Test prop at 300mg a week same days .... One of mys friends was telling me to run the prop all the way through the cycle with the Test e. I hate to sound stupid but it is a place to post questions. Can that be done would there be any significant reason to do that because all ive I heard of is kick starting a test E cycle with prop. I've never heard of running prop all the way through a test E cycle for 12 weeks. I'm only on my 2nd shot so any help on how to run this properly for the most gains would be 100% appreciated.

hey bro... please post stats age/height/weight/body fat and we can help you out...

please post stats before any advice is given

Last edited by a moderator:
Running prop with e is a stupid idea one or the other test prop could've used for first 2 week as a kick start but I wouldn't recommend. Just do one or the other keep it simple.

bro this is like the third thread you've done this in... no advice until stats are given... i've let you get away with it a few times but come on man, you know the rules here...

LOL!!!!! I sometimes make the same mistake still ... I get SO eager to help that I focus on the cycle and neglect to check that all stats are there! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom