Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E to test prop

Parkjisung

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I've only ever used Test Enathate. I am switching over to Test Prop because it's all I have left now. The problem is, I am used to running the Test Enathate at 250mg EOD (I prefer EOD because I seem to get less sides) But now I am switching over to Test Prop, and want to run it EOD as well, not ED because I hate ed pins. What is a comparable dose of Test Prop to 250mg of Test E EOD?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I've only ever used Test Enathate. I am switching over to Test Prop because it's all I have left now. The problem is, I am used to running the Test Enathate at 250mg EOD (I prefer EOD because I seem to get less sides) But now I am switching over to Test Prop, and want to run it EOD as well, not ED because I hate ed pins. What is a comparable dose of Test Prop to 250mg of Test E EOD?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
How many mg are you pinning a week of test e?

That's a whole lot of test, and 250mg is roughly 250mg. The ester weight doesn't make that huge of a difference

Hey guys, I've only ever used Test Enathate. I am switching over to Test Prop because it's all I have left now. The problem is, I am used to running the Test Enathate at 250mg EOD (I prefer EOD because I seem to get less sides) But now I am switching over to Test Prop, and want to run it EOD as well, not ED because I hate ed pins. What is a comparable dose of Test Prop to 250mg of Test E EOD?

So why did you even start a cycle so half assed?

Top Bottom