Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E or Test P with Tren E and existing gyno.

Kempona

Hey,

Well I have a little gyno that can't be seen..,but when I use test around 500mg/week it grows even though I always use AI.

Well I definitely go with Tren, so I'll need Test too...
Thinking to go with Test P, because it's a fast acting ester, so I'll have a bigger control.

Dosage? I'll use 400-500mg of Tren E and thinking to use 100mg of Test P 3 times a week. Well I know EOD would be the perfect to keep blood level steady, and I should use more Test than Tren, but
don't forget I have that little gyno problem.

Also will ran Aromasin 12,5mg/3 times a week and Bromocriptine 2.5mg/week. I'll raise it if it's necessary.

Thanks,

I would be nervous with existing issues test/tren your just asking for a problem, especially tren enanthate. run the acetate bro at least it will clear your system faster when you have issues...you may wanna consider letro too

Were you running similar dose of Aromasin on previous cycle when you said gyno size increased? Was it only Test you ran?

Were you running similar dose of Aromasin on previous cycle when you said gyno size increased? Was it only Test you ran?

I haven't used Aromasin before. It was Arimidex than Letro. Did not
want hinder my gains, so I used 1mg/twice a week than bumped it up to 1mg/day, but did not helped so I switched to Letro.

It was just test e 500mg/week and for two weeks went up to 750mg..it was stupid...

I would be nervous with existing issues test/tren your just asking for a problem, especially tren enanthate. run the acetate bro at least it will clear your system faster when you have issues...you may wanna consider letro too

Tren itself never gave me any gyno related problem. Test does...but there is no victory without sacrifice.

Letro killed my immune system!

I haven't used Aromasin before. It was Arimidex than Letro. Did not
want hinder my gains, so I used 1mg/twice a week than bumped it up to 1mg/day, but did not helped so I switched to Letro.

It was just test e 500mg/week and for two weeks went up to 750mg..it was stupid...

I would be very surprised at 1mg/day of Arimidex you could not control estrogen at only 50mmgs/week of test. Sounds more like some issue with the adex.

I would be very surprised at 1mg/day of Arimidex you could not control estrogen at only 50mmgs/week of test. Sounds more like some issue with the adex.

I always get the liquid and it worked before...,but honestly I was thinking the same..maybe "just" under dosed.. This time will go with pills.

Top Bottom