Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/ TBol / Sustanon

torxes

Hey guys, so me and my buddy are planning on trying out our first cycle ever, we are both pretty built, i weight at 180 with around 10~12% BF, and i'm 5'9

so what we are thinking of cycling is Test E with TBol and Sustanon, any suggestions / opinions about that cycle ? i'm looking for that lazar angelov look :D hahah.

but real talk, any tips ? and good dosage advice for first timers looking for serious gains ?

i already follow a strict diet consisting of
Meal 1: Oatmeal / eggs
Meal 2: Rice / chicken /asperagus
Meal 3: Rice / Chicken
Meal 4: Rice / Chicken (usually skip this meal :chomp:)
Meal 5: Fish & salad
Meal 6: Steak & salad

than you in advanced !!

Drop the sust

Go:
test e 1-12 500mg ew
Tbol 1-5 75mg ed

This would be a good lean bulk cycle with minimal water retention as far as bulker go but it Will depend on diet esp. Sodium intake and keeping estrogen in tact.

As for pct i would go

Nolva 40 40 20 20
Clomid 50 25 25 25
Test booster of choice

Drop the sust

Go:
test e 1-12 500mg ew
Tbol 1-5 75mg ed

This would be a good lean bulk cycle with minimal water retention as far as bulker go but it Will depend on diet esp. Sodium intake and keeping estrogen in tact.

As for pct i would go

Nolva 40 40 20 20
Clomid 50 25 25 25
Test booster of choice

hey man, and thank you so much for your reply, any reason why you are suggesting i should drop sust?

Sus will probably hold a little water on you so you wont have that lazar look. Also i dont think its the best idea to mix two differen tests.

Sus will probably hold a little water on you so you wont have that lazar look. Also i dont think its the best idea to mix two differen tests.

the reason i was considering sus is for the fact that it has deca, would that not help my cause ? :eek: sorry for to many questions haha just someone trying to benefit the most out of a cycle

You can go with either sust or test e, you really don't need both for your first time. You'll make great gains

Not for a first cycle. Just keep it simple. Test only or test and tbol kick start

The look u want only one compound really will give it to ya and it's not a first cycle compound but u will get there soon enough !!!

Good luck on ur journey💪🍕oops where did that pizza come from

No sodium like stated above for the lean gains 😁😜

Top Bottom