Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-e, Tbol, Anavar cycle.

penisdog

Hi EF

I have ordered the products for my third cycle. As of now, my cycle looks like this:

week 1-6:
Test e - 600mg/ew. inj. monday, thursday.
Tbol - 50 mg/ed.
HCG - 500iu's e5d.
Adex - 0,25mg/ed.

week 7-12:
Test e - 600mg/ew.
Anavar - 50/ed.
HCG - 500iu's e5d.
Adex - 0,25/ed.

PCT:
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

This is my two previous cycles:

1. Primobolan only
400 mg/ew - 10 weeks.
PCT: HCG and Nolva

2. Test P only.
100 mg/eod - 8 weeks.
PCT: Nolva.

Stats:
Height: 186cm
Weight: 87kg
Experience: 5 years of working out, but only the last 1½ with a spot-on diet.

What im considering is to shorten the weeks of tbol and anavar to 4 weeks, and increasing the daily dose, since people say that they are both fairly mild compounds.
But is the increase in doses really necessary, since this is only my third cycle and therefore i must stille have pretty fresh receptors.

Furthermore is the Arimidex necessary at such a low test dosage, and will it just make me gain less?

Any suggestions for changes in the cycle, will be highly appreciated.

Penisdog. :cool:

Hi EF

I have ordered the products for my third cycle. As of now, my cycle looks like this:

week 1-6:
Tbol - 50 mg/ed.
HCG - 500iu's e5d.
Adex - 0,25mg/ed.

week 7-12:
Test e - 600mg/ew.
Anavar - 50/ed.
HCG - 500iu's e5d.
Adex - 0,25/ed.

PCT:
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

1. Primobolan only
400 mg/ew - 10 weeks.

2. Test P only.
100 mg/eod - 8 weeks.

Stats:

What im considering is to shorten the weeks of tbol and anavar to 4 weeks, and increasing the daily dose, since people say that they are both fairly mild compounds.
But is the increase in doses really necessary, since this is only my third cycle and therefore i must stille have pretty fresh receptors.

Furthermore is the Arimidex necessary at such a low test dosage, and will it just make me gain less?

Welcome to Elite Fitness PD. I am assuming your training, and diet are in check for your upcoming cycle. What type of gains did you receive off of your last cycle of Primo? If it were me, I would do the anavar at 50Ed throughout the cycle and drop the tbol however thats me. I never have been a big fan of tbol however for a lean mass cycle, you cannot beat Anavar. I ran a similar cycle last spring however I used 50ed of anavar 600 EQ and 500 of Test for 16 weeks and it transformed my body. If you begin to hold to much water from your test, then drop the dose in half the last 4 weeks of your cycle. This will and does cause a hardened look that is second to none due to the water weight being eliminated from your system. Your PCT looks solid and I would only run the adex ed if you are prone, if not then as needed. Best of luck with your cycle.:artist:

Hi EF

week 1-6:
Tbol - 50 mg/ed.
HCG - 500iu's e5d.
Adex - 0,25mg/ed.

week 7-12:
Test e - 600mg/ew.
Anavar - 50/ed.
HCG - 500iu's e5d.
Adex - 0,25/ed.

PCT:
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

1. Primobolan only
400 mg/ew - 10 weeks.

2. Test P only.
100 mg/eod - 8 weeks.

Stats:

You have so much physical potential in that '20 something body, DON'T WASTE IT! Example: I started at 155lb at 6'0" age 21.
I exercised every other day for two years. Two years later, my weight was 215lb.! I looked so damn good that people thought I was a bodybuilding or weight-lifting champion! Loved it!
You don't steroid at this point in your development because it may cramp you or deter you from your mind's goal. Don't lazy!

Below is my exact cycle I am running after sarms is done. This is spot on, critiquing already done and covered all bases. I haven't ran tbol or proviron before so this will be a first but I'm pumped about it.

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 tbol 60mg Ed / Dbol 30 mg Ed
1-4 n2guard
7-14 HCG - 500 ius' week or HCGenerate
9-14 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
9-14 proviron 75 mg day
9-14 n2guard

PCT
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25 (if you don't bounce back easily like me this can be ran 50/50/25/25) keep in mind u were running hcg earlier in the cycle so 25/25/25/25 should be enough)
15-19 Unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-19 daa powerchews or powder

Below is my exact cycle I am running after sarms is done. This is spot on, critiquing already done and covered all bases. I haven't ran tbol or proviron before so this will be a first but I'm pumped about it.

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 tbol 60mg Ed / Dbol 30 mg Ed
1-4 n2guard
7-14 HCG - 500 ius' week or HCGenerate
9-14 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
9-14 proviron 75 mg day
9-14 n2guard

PCT
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25 (if you don't bounce back easily like me this can be ran 50/50/25/25) keep in mind u were running hcg earlier in the cycle so 25/25/25/25 should be enough)
15-19 Unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-19 daa powerchews or powder

BANG!

This is money...

OP; very interesting name...

~EZ

Top Bottom