Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E swollen feet and ankles

P

PhillyPA#1

Im 5 weeks into my first cycle. im running Test E at 500mg a week. 250mg every Monday and Thursday. My feet no longer fit into the same size sneaker and my ankles are noticably swollen. Im assuming its water retention. Is this safe, normal?

Are you running an AI? Are you drinking at least a gallon of water per day? Are you keeping an eye on your electrolytes intake such that you're consuming more potassium than sodium? You might want to get your blood pressure checked.

not running aromatase inhibitor. Yes drinking atleast a gallon of water. Diet is good. Blood pressure known to be high. I always have numbness in hands when I wake up in middle of the night.

An A-I should help a lot. Oestrogen can lead to bloating. Aromasin is a good choice.

Try to increase your potassium intake. That should help, too.

Numb hands during the night could simply be due to compressing your ulnar nerve. I get that when I sleep in a tshirt.

Take care with your BP.

PhillyPA#1 said:
Im 5 weeks into my first cycle. im running testosterone enanthate at 500mg a week. 250mg every Monday and Thursday. My feet no longer fit into the same size sneaker and my ankles are noticably swollen. Im assuming its water retention. Is this safe, normal?

swelling in the ankles is not a good sign its definitely bp related swollen ankles more than anything alarm docs of congestive heart failure. Have the bp monitored and run an AI

rfowler said:
swelling in the ankles is not a good sign its definitely bp related swollen ankles more than anything alarm docs of congestive heart failure. Have the bp monitored and run an aromatase inhibitor

Quit taking whatever it is you're taking. Your body can't handle it. That is a clear sign of congestive heart failure. Go see a cardiologist and get your ticker checked out. Tell them your feet and ankles are swelling and they'll know exactly what to do. Do a search on congestive heart failure on WebMD or just google it and see if you have any other symptoms that you may have just been blaming on the hormones.

PhillyPA#1 said:
I been reading and seems to be a side effect of testosterone enanthate

It could very well be a side of the test. And if it were just swollen fingers i wouldnt worry but when the ankles and feet start collecting fluid it is somehow heart or kidney related the majority of the time. Better to know all the possibilities than right it off as nothing. Good luck bro.

The edema can be caused by water retention. Drink 2 gallons of water a day and add in an AI. This is a side effect of your gear.

However, if your shoes don't even fit, that's pretty severe... Maybe the other bros ^ have a point.

centy said:
The edema can be caused by water retention. Drink 2 gallons of water a day and add in an aromatase inhibitor. This is a side effect of your gear.

However, if your shoes don't even fit, that's pretty severe... Maybe the other bros ^ have a point.

Im 50/50 on this because my gut feeling is that his historically high bp having steroids added into the equation could be causing kidney issues. my friend had to have a kidney transplant and his first symptom was swollen feet and ankles. Are you on bp meds, because high bp is a terrible stressor for the old kidneys?

Top Bottom