Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Question

hehateme000 said:
thats what im doing soon

week 1-12 testosterone enanthate 500mg EW
week 3-12 = HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 250iu 2x EW (Mon/Thur)
week 13-16 = clomid 50mg ED
week 13-16 = Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - 20mg ED

i might take proviron 25mg ED with the test, but i think i want to see myself bulk up as much as i can. Any thoughts on that?

wait 2 weeks after last shot before you start pct--b/c the enth is still too high to permit any real use for clomid or nolv

crxdog said:
Yeah thanks brother. The reason i asked is im here to read as much before i start my first cycle. Im going to go with either testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate 250mg/week for 12 weeks with PCT - post cycle therapy -

yeah, now that sounds like a plan, make sure you have an AI for during and look at AR's PCT, he's got a good example for a pretty decent PCT. good luck with it bro.

eddymerckx said:
wait 2 weeks after last shot before you start PCT - post cycle therapy - --b/c the testosterone enanthate is still too high to permit any real use for clomid or nolv

alright thx eddy ill start it two weeks after

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
Hi Bro's

I soon will be doing my first 10 week cycle of

testosterone enanthate /250x2 a week
aifm/ in cycle

PCT - post cycle therapy -
nolvedex 20-30mg a day (3 weeks)

current stats
age 24
5ft 7
210pounds

300 bench
leg press 480
pec deck 330
shoulder press 270

i think testosterone enanthate has a half life of 5 days (so ive been told) correct me if im wrong, but the question i wanted to ask is if i do a 10 week cycle how much
mg of test will be in my blood on my last shot and what is the maxium mg of test you can have in you blood a day as i want to play safe any input would be great thanks

u would have around 870mg test on ur last day. (day 70) by the time day 88 comes u should be at around 100mg. thats wen u should start pct.

info according to - http://www.bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php

hehateme000 said:
so should i not use the proviron? i just want to have a sex drive and i dont want as much water :p

u shouldnt have a problem with ur sex drive on 500mg test pw
i know that i didnt anyway on that same cycle.

sex drive was through the roof. just ask my gf lol

Top Bottom