Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Question

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

Hi Bro's

I soon will be doing my first 10 week cycle of

test e /250x2 a week
aifm/ in cycle

pct
nolvedex 20-30mg a day (3 weeks)

current stats
age 24
5ft 7
210pounds

300 bench
leg press 480
pec deck 330
shoulder press 270

i think test e has a half life of 5 days (so ive been told) correct me if im wrong, but the question i wanted to ask is if i do a 10 week cycle how much
mg of test will be in my blood on my last shot and what is the maxium mg of test you can have in you blood a day as i want to play safe any input would be great thanks

That is a fine first cycle. At your age you should be able to grow plenty on 500mgs test a week. Enth half life is 10 1/2 days so you can do math from there. If you can get some HCG I would add too but otherwise good luck!

Access said:
That is a fine first cycle. At your age you should be able to grow plenty on 500mgs test a week. testosterone enanthate half life is 10 1/2 days so you can do math from there. If you can get some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - I would add too but otherwise good luck!

thanks bro you learn something everyday ive been training for 3 years started
of at 136 now 210 bf% is a bit high around 14% but now its time to grow
thanks for the help

That's a good first cycle. I would do susta 250 2x a week though if it was my first cycle :p

I think sustanon will be a mistake, because it blends of esters, he should go with one ester, test E or test cyp.

Eat good, train hard and you'll see some gains :)

thats what im doing soon

week 1-12 test e 500mg EW
week 3-12 = hcg 250iu 2x EW (Mon/Thur)
week 13-16 = clomid 50mg ED
week 13-16 = nolva 20mg ED

i might take proviron 25mg ED with the test, but i think i want to see myself bulk up as much as i can. Any thoughts on that?

Top Bottom