Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Question

cheers guys for the input

hehateme000 your cycle looks good but i want to keep it simple to see
how my body reacts to the test ive been told that if i use
novladex and clomid together you can cancel out your gains

but anyway thanks alot :)

machinehead said:
I think sustanon will be a mistake, because it blends of esters, he should go with one ester, testosterone enanthate or test testosterone cypionate.

Eat good, train hard and you'll see some gains :)

i agree, the only thing i'd add is some dbol on the front, wks 1-5, maybe 20-25 mg/day. then we wouldn't get that 'when is it gonna kick in?' question LOL :D

bsdgeek said:
i agree, the only thing i'd add is some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - on the front, wks 1-5, maybe 20-25 mg/day. then we wouldn't get that 'when is it gonna kick in?' question LOL :D

For a first time cycle is Dianabol really necessary? Just curious i guess would this speed his gains up significantly ?

crxdog said:
For a first time cycle is Dianabol really necessary? Just curious i guess would this speed his gains up significantly ?

i think your right dbol is not a good idea for my first cycle i just wanna stick to the test im taking one step at a time

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
i think your right Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is not a good idea for my first cycle i just wanna stick to the test im taking one step at a time

exactly bro. that way, you know how your body reacts to certain compounds.
so when yuo do start to stack, and shuold u see a problem, you'll have a better idea of what it is and what to take, stop takiing or lower the dose.

so should i not use the proviron? i just want to have a sex drive and i dont want as much water :p

crxdog said:

that's all it would do, he'd definitely see gains quicker, and as he'd come off the test would be kickin in. his PCT needs adjusting, he'll need to add some hcg, and make sure you have either some letro or some a-dex on hand before you even start. you don't have to add the dbol, but it'd help out. like i said, that's what i'd do. if you have the proper ancillaries lined up, dbol shouldn't be a problem. all he'd have to do is stop taking it, it'd clear his system in a day, since dbols half life is at max 6 hours. so, as to the BIG question about adding dbol or not- it's up to you. do you want to see your gains in week 4 or 5, or week 1? and as far as the dose goes, 5 to 25 mg would be the range to look at. you being over 200 lbs, you might need 20-25 mg, but then again, you may respond well to 10 mg. just a thought, trying to help a brotha get some size. jus my 2.

Bazl said:
exactly bro. that way, you know how your body reacts to certain compounds.
so when yuo do start to stack, and shuold u see a problem, you'll have a better idea of what it is and what to take, stop takiing or lower the dose.

yep, but 20-25 mg a day of dbol? come on man, he's planning on taking 500 mg /wk of test for 10 weeks, and he's only gonna take nolvadex for pct. uh...did anyone see that?? have we forgotten the hcg somewhere?? as cheap as it is, it'd be wise to include it in his pct. so if we're going to "play it safe", then i would recommend something along the lines of 250 mg /wk to start. and skip the nolvadex and go with 1 bottle of hcg, and maybe some derma sustain for a few weeks. at the lower dosage of test, you won't get shut down as hard, you'll get shut down, but it'll be easier to recover from. jus my 2 bro.

bsdgeek said:
that's all it would do, he'd definitely see gains quicker, and as he'd come off the test would be kickin in. his PCT - post cycle therapy - needs adjusting, he'll need to add some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , and make sure you have either some Femera - letrozole - or some a-dex on hand before you even start. you don't have to add the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , but it'd help out. like i said, that's what i'd do. if you have the proper ancillaries lined up, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - shouldn't be a problem. all he'd have to do is stop taking it, it'd clear his system in a day, since dbols half life is at max 6 hours. so, as to the BIG question about adding Dianabol - methandrostenolone - or not- it's up to you. do you want to see your gains in week 4 or 5, or week 1? and as far as the dose goes, 5 to 25 mg would be the range to look at. you being over 200 lbs, you might need 20-25 mg, but then again, you may respond well to 10 mg. just a thought, trying to help a brotha get some size. jus my 2.

Yeah thanks brother. The reason i asked is im here to read as much before i start my first cycle. Im going to go with either Test E or Test C 250mg/week for 12 weeks with PCT

Top Bottom