Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Proviron, and PCT start up

fredymofo

I understand I have to wait about 14 days after my last shot of test E to start my PCT so you can clear the Esters.. I was also taking Proviron 50mg daily ( for testosterone enhancement) ..

Question is : does proviron needs to stop at the same time as my last shot or I can still take it at those 14 days while I wait for the esters from the Test E to clear?.

I chose not to use proviron on PCT as it can be suppresive (even tho theres a bit of controversy on that subject :)

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Proviron is more or less mostly gone from your system in a day or two, so you could run it right up to PCT if you like. I use it for one week past my last enanthate injection personally.

Cool, thats what I was doing. But I wanted to hear opinion since its my first time using proviron on a cycle

Thanx Bro, next time maybe do a video about Best Sarms for women?. If you haven't done so.. That'd be cool

Cool, thats what I was doing. But I wanted to hear opinion since its my first time using proviron on a cycle

I'd have preferred you to have asked before starting the cycle.

Top Bottom