Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test-E and proviron...need help

ive been training consistently since february of last year dropped 60lbs and trying to loose about 20lbs...but ive been working out for about 12 yrs on and off....right now im doing about 300mg of test a week, proviron 50mg everyday.....
age.37
250lbs
5'10"...…..no experience with steroids except 2 weeks of test-p two months ago

you want to come on the podcast tonight and ask this question man? would be great for you to ask the experts and get a clear cut advice.. PM me if you want to do it, it is completely anonymous, would love to have you on!

ive been training consistently since february of last year dropped 60lbs and trying to loose about 20lbs...but ive been working out for about 12 yrs on and off....right now im doing about 300mg of test a week, proviron 50mg everyday.....
age.37
250lbs
5'10"...…..no experience with steroids except 2 weeks of test-p two months ago
Well man. You jumped on gear too early. You clearly have a ways to go to lose bodyfat enough to be in the right shape for steroids. Sarms would have been a better option. Also steroids arent fat burners

i guess to make sure im doing it right....but i guess i shouldve asked before i started....
this is not something you start first and ask later bro... not trying to get on you about it but this is serious shit, its not like trying food or something first without asking and then having to spit it out because you hate it... you can cause yourself serious harm if you dont know what you are doing first

bout to get off this shit anyway...only got like 3pins left of the test-e.......so when i get off the test should i get off the proviron also ?......and would there be any need for pct after this being that proviron already blocks estrogen...?

bout to get off this shit anyway...only got like 3pins left of the test-e.......so when i get off the test should i get off the proviron also ?......and would there be any need for pct after this being that proviron already blocks estrogen...?
I personally only run Proviron on cycle, and not in PCT. I don't think it would be of much benefit then.

Unless you were only pinning it for like a week (which is pointless), you are mostly if not completely shut down, and you need a PCT

I pinned test-p for about to 2 weeks then decided to jump on test-p so all in total ive been pinning for about 4 weeks now and taking proviron at the same time.....do I need to PCT?...if so all I have is nolvadex….

I pinned test-p for about to 2 weeks then decided to jump on test-e so all in total ive been pinning for about 4 weeks now and taking proviron at the same time.....do I need to PCT?...if so all I have is nolvadex….

Top Bottom