Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Proviron and Dbol or Sustanon and Proviron and Dbol

misto32

Hey Guys:

Would like to know if taking Test E 500 mg a week with 25 mg of dbol oral and 25mg proviron taken daily for 4 weeks would be a ok cycle if you didn't want to bulk up that much. I know this sounds really stupid but I was just curious. Or would taking the same amount of sustanon with dbol and proviron be a better cycle or do they both suck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you bros!

Your psysique will be determined by the diet and training you incorporate during the cycle, regardless of what it is...

On a side note, since it seems to come up alot lately, it's easier to get into the cycle and say "I'm getting too big" and adjust "downward" than it is to be mid cycle and be frustrated that you haven't gotten the gains you wanted and have to step it up from there......

~EZ

Hey Guys:

Would like to know if taking Test E 500 mg a week with 25 mg of dbol oral and 25mg proviron taken daily for 4 weeks would be a ok cycle if you didn't want to bulk up that much. I know this sounds really stupid but I was just curious. Or would taking the same amount of sustanon with dbol and proviron be a better cycle or do they both suck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you bros!

Just watch your diet,,keep it tight and strict,,and DONT use the DBOL
if your not wanting bulk.

If you're not tryna bulk, don't use the dbol, I absolutely love Dbol but Dbol will bloat you, however; I use Proviron and Nolva to keep that bloat on check, 10mg Nolva and 100mg ED of Proviron does wonders for me, note I use the nolva only through the 4 weeks I use the Dbol to kickstart a cycle, then I drop the Nolva and continue the 100mg Proviron, like butter baby!! I would go with Test E by the way, too many esters on the sustanon, why bother stick to one, be it cyp or E and you'll know exactly when the ester's half life is and work it from there.

+1

your psysique will be determined by the diet and training you incorporate during the cycle, regardless of what it is...

On a side note, since it seems to come up alot lately, it's easier to get into the cycle and say "i'm getting too big" and adjust "downward" than it is to be mid cycle and be frustrated that you haven't gotten the gains you wanted and have to step it up from there......

~ez

Top Bottom