Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E / Primo cycle planning - guidance on hCG?

hamlance

Hello all,

Well...as the title says - I'm trying to plan this out as well as I can.

Me: 40 years old, 6'2", currently about 220 lbs, and trimming bodyfat down to ~15% before I start this. (I should be where I want to be in the next few weeks.) Been lifting and generally living healthy for about 12 years now. I've never been a mass monster, but like having a bit of muscle on me.

I'm planning on what should be a relatively gentle cycle, but would like a little guidance on how to make the cycle and recovery as safe/easy as possible. 10 weeks is the absolute max I plan on running it. (My first cycle was a super-short 6 weeker about a year ago, and I recovered really easily.)

Assuming I run a cycle like this:

Cycle:
1-10 Test E 250 mg
1-10 Primo 500 mg

Also will use a cycle support supplement as well as the basics. (Daily vitamin, fish oil, creatine, etc.)

Optionally: I'm considering adding some Anavar to this after the first 2-4 weeks or so depending on how I'm feeling. Nothing extreme. 40-60 mg a day max.

PCT (starting 2 weeks after last injection)
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Obviously will also run a PCT supplement as well as fish oil and a multivitamin...just the basics unless someone tells me there is something else I absolutely need here.

Now for the real question:

I'm mostly looking for a little guidance about hCG - since I'm trying to make this as easy on the body as possible, but I've read a lot of different things about it. Some people run it through much of their cycle, some only at the very end. Some use a low dose for a few months, and some use a short blast, etc.

I have access to legit pharma hCG, aromasin and arimidex, etc. I'd just like to know what would the optimal usage be for my situation from some people who know it the best. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

you don't need hcg man. hcg is a scam

the way i would run this cycle is like this:

test 200mg
primo 500-600mg
let the primo shine
light aromasin dose
n2guard
cardarine * optional

PCT:

perfect pct.

your pct you have now is complete garbage, you need to fix that

you don't need hcg man. hcg is a scam

the way i would run this cycle is like this:

test 200mg
primo 500-600mg
let the primo shine
light aromasin dose
n2guard
cardarine * optional

PCT:

perfect pct.

your pct you have now is complete garbage, you need to fix that

Couldn't of said it better myself.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

So many questions about the HCG in the last days...no, you definitely do not need it, neither on cycle, nor off-cycle. It has really doubtful results, and yet it has some very real and quite serious side effects. Therefore, it is best to avoid using it. Exactly why did you consider using it?

Top Bottom