Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e primo cycle fro newbie

Nahum zseisa

very exited with my first cycle, I wen for test e which is by law the steroid for new users and primo because according to my investigation is one os the safest roids out there and it's even used in underweight children, so my cycle will be 8 weeks 400 mg of test a week and primo 100 mg a day, thank you for any opinions

8 weeks really isn't a long time. Building muscle is a slow process. Even with the aid of steroids. I would do a 10-12 week cycle.

What is missing from your cycle is an AI (aromatize inhibitor) like aromasin. An AI will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and keep estrogen in the normal range during your cycle. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 400mg/week
primo 100mg/day[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

If you want to do test e, I would go for 12 weeks, not 8. Otherwise switch to test propionate which has a short half life due to its propionate ester. Will be more efficient. As for primo, it is indeed relatively safe steroid to run.

Top Bottom