Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E price range?

chrisguita

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, have been checking out a couple domestic sources and was wondering what was the standard price for a compound such as test e. I understand i'm new to the forum and this may be in the wrong section but am not asking for any sources just would like the answer to my question. Really appreciate any responses whether they be negative or positive, thanks for your time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It's going to vary widely based on whether it is pharmaceutical grade or not. Even between UGLs the price will vary quite a bit as well with the country of origin of the lab. The higher the concentration, the higher the price will be as well. Keep in mind, domestic sources will be significantly higher in price than international sources, because they have assumed the risk of getting large amounts in country. Regardless, test e should be relatively cheap when compared to other compounds.

theres a lot of different factors there, quality being a big one... test shouldnt be too expensive though especially in comparison to other compounds

I don't know what you consider expensive but it can go from a range of prices all the way from $100-$150 I would say but all will come down to quality being the most important rather than the price

Hey guys, have been checking out a couple domestic sources and was wondering what was the standard price for a compound such as test e. I understand i'm new to the forum and this may be in the wrong section but am not asking for any sources just would like the answer to my question. Really appreciate any responses whether they be negative or positive, thanks for your time.

So you'll already know

Top Bottom