Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e pip

rememberme

[FONT=&quot]ok i pinned 1 1/2ml of test e monday morning with 1/2 ml deca. cleaned everything with alcohol wipes filled pin then changed to another new needle then cleaned injection site with alcohol. hit outer quad little lower than normal everything felt just fine. tonight i notice a red circle about 3-4 inches across with slight warmness. the leg has had a lot of pip. this is a new bottle of test 2nd pin out of it. 1st one hurt more than normal also. i am on antibotics for a syst i had drained on back. do i wait and see what happend like if it gets worse or better. or go see doc? what do you tell your doc? the one that knew left practice and the people left don't know i use aas. dam i hope it just gets better.[/FONT]

If you have an infection go to the doctor. You can tell them what happened, and they may lecture you, but nothing more will come of it.

Last edited:
not sure man, hard to diagnose with that info you gave.. maybe post a pic and tell us if you have a history with that gear.

a doctor really isn't going to do anything for you except write you more antibiotics and send you home and tell you to come back in 2 weeks. general practitioners are pretty much the suckiest doctors there are and never diagnose properly

Its worrisome but you need to I form your doc. But could possibly not be an infection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense but people need to stop getting afraid of some swelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom