Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E or P

Going for a bulk cycle next month was looking to do a dbol, npp, and test
Heard many different opinions on which test to run and at what doses.
At what dose would you recommend running (Test E or P)
was planning on running dbol 30mg for 1-5/6 weeks
and npp @ 300-400mg weeks 1-8
Thanks

If is it your first cycle then go for test E.. The cycle should be 8 to 10 weeks with sold pct ...
I did test E cycle in 2008 with deca and dbol and seen great results .. In just 2 and a half month i gained 30 pounds after pct i kept 25 pounds make sure your diet is solid ... Anyway
Gud luck

I'm asian pro bodybuilder 5'8 real name "mohammad imran qureshi"... Googlie it !! Anyway
Favorite workout chest and shoulder.. I won the title of MR Pakistan in 2010..!!

Basically i love bodybuilding since teenage.. So therefore i creat this forum for more knowledge about it...I don't know english very well so kindly ignor my poor english words or try to understand them thanks :p

"STAY LEAN"

test is test.. just a matter of how often you want to pin

some say it makes a difference and that shorter esters are easier to cut on but unless you are very experienced the difference is tiny with someone new to this

Yeah I used to like shorter esters better, but I got so tired of all the pinning over the years. Short esters are better.

I also would go with C or E and run 12 weeks. Some will say "i don't mind the extra pinning" It's not all about whether you mind it or not, the fact of the matter is that you have no experience pinning yet. The more you have to pin, the more likely you are to rush it a bit. You need to be able to take your time and get some experience with the physical act of pinning before.

Going for a bulk cycle next month was looking to do a dbol, npp, and test
Heard many different opinions on which test to run and at what doses.
At what dose would you recommend running (Test E or P)
was planning on running dbol 30mg for 1-5/6 weeks
and npp @ 300-400mg weeks 1-8
Thanks

If u wanna kept your most gains then Go for sustanon 259 for 10 weeks for solid results ... Good luck

I'm asian pro bodybuilder 5'8 real name "mohammad imran qureshi"... Googlie it !! Anyway
Favorite workout chest and shoulder.. I won the title of MR Pakistan in 2010..!!

Basically i love bodybuilding since teenage.. So therefore i creat this forum for more knowledge about it...I don't know english very well so kindly ignor my poor english words or try to understand them thanks :p

"STAY LEAN"

Top Bottom