Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + oral (need advice)

I finished a cycle of test cyp and EQ about 2 months ago. Made some solid gains with very minimal sides. All in all very happy with the results.

The only thing is that I noticed that around week 12 I no longer felt like the cycle was doing anything for me, felt like I needed to up the dose.

This time around I'm planning on doing test E at 1g per week and I was gonna add an oral in there. I was recommended anadrol but I'm reading a lot of negative comments about Drol. Otherwise I would think dbol or tbol but I would need your advice on what doses to run.

Stats 5'10 190lbs 13% bf 5+ years lifting
stick with 500-750mg ew. water lbs taper off a little after starting cycle, i would not up dose just due to this, doesnt mean you where not gaining. and at your stats and exp i would stay at 500mg ew personally and cut cycle to 12-14 weeks, have a break and do another.
how long was your last cycle?

ps drol akes me feel like crap... i would rec tbol or dbol
also use an AI during cycle

So I'm going with

Test E: 1.5cc every Monday and Thursday
Anadrol: 50mg week 1
75mg week 2
100mg week 3
50 or 75mg week 4

Gonna run nolvadex and liver detox during. What dose of nolva do you recommend? I'm not prone to gyno based on my last cycle.

This is only your 2nd cycle. Why run such high dosages? I would stick with 500mg/wk Test for now.
How long ago did you finish your previous cycle?
What PCT did you use after your previous cycle?
100mg Drol is punishing.

This is only your 2nd cycle. Why run such high dosages? I would stick with 500mg/wk Test for now.
How long ago did you finish your previous cycle?
What PCT did you use after your previous cycle?
100mg Drol is punishing.

This is where I'll probably get flamed but I only used a test booster to restart my natural test and honestly it went very well. My strength barely decreased, libido stayed up, weight stayed stable... I also got no signs of gyno whatsoever, no sensitivity nothing.

I've only been off since January 28th though. I know it's not ideal but my gym buddy wanted to start another cycle now so I kinda got pushed into it but seeing as the other cycle went so smoothly and PCT was a breeze I figured it wouldn't be so bad.

I also want to specify that my gym buddy is an experienced personal trainer who's done 2 IDFA competitions. I also get evaluated every so often so I'm not just estimating bf% or lean mass gains.

Top Bottom