Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E only cycle. Who's done one and what were your results?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Im thinking about doing a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks at 750 mg per week. I have always stacked either Sustanon , Deca or Tren with it in the past however Im thinking about just a 12 week 750 mgs cycle. What type of gains did you get and how did you like it? I may incorporate Tren into it around week 6 or 8. I have not decided. Thoughts.

I love just a test cycle, the sides are low, rarely need arimidex, good strength and size gains. Really nothing negative about test only cycle in my opinion.

Im thinking about doing a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks at 750 mg per week. I have always stacked either Sustanon , Deca or Tren with it in the past however Im thinking about just a 12 week 750 mgs cycle. What type of gains did you get and how did you like it? I may incorporate Tren into it around week 6 or 8. I have not decided. Thoughts.

I think its a great simple cycle. Be sure to run an AI with it and do a proper PCT.
Try just the TEST only this time and see how you like it,,maybe next time add an
additional compound.

never been a bgi fan of test only cycles

although they work, ive always gained alot better and looked a hell lot better of a test/tren combo
When do you typically incorporate the Tren? How long do you run your Tren, 6 weeks?

i run it for the whole duration, but i blast and cruise so this is why

if i wasnt blasting and crusing id run the tren for the whole cycle, and stop running it 2 weeks before the cycle ends

so sample cycle with tren id run

500mg test eth weekly, weeks 1-10
125mg tren acetate EOD, weeks 1-8

and either use the A.I or ur choice, or add in masteron if ya dont wanna run an A.I

thanks

i'm running test only now, 500mg week 12 weeks then cruise for 8. i've put on 15kg thus far but i cant seem to push past it. i did run a gram a week for the first 2 weeks though

I normally do a test/tren cycle for 6 weeks and get great results. I'm also in the gym twice a day, 5-6 times a week though, so you have to bust your tail. I do my cardio in the am and my weights in the pm with more cardio after weights. I went from 14% body fat to 7.5% on my last 6 week test/tren cycle. Works like a charm on me, but everybody is different.

I am currently doing test e only. I have gotten great size results up 20 pounds and people notice. I am on week 7 today strength didn't start till last week.
I want to do test/tren next but want to research this NPP stuff as a cutter.

Top Bottom