Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E only cycle from napsgear

28Ramon

Just wanted to post up my napsgear cycle I am doing with testosterone enanthate. I’m 28 years old and this is my 2nd cycle. My first one i ran 5 years ago and didn’t get good results Cuz I didn't know what I was doing. But this time I think I have everything in order. I am running 500mg a week and I am running aromasin as my estrogen blocker. I am 3 weeks into it and already I'm noticing my lifts are going up. My bench press is up 25 lb and I'm doing more reps. Very happy so far

That's good to hear, good cycle test and Ai

now that you're on the cycle maybe consider adding an oral like anavar 50mgs per day, you can start at week 6

and make sure you have pct on hand nolvadex aromasin hcgenerate

Just wanted to post up my napsgear cycle I am doing with testosterone enanthate. I’m 28 years old and this is my 2nd cycle. My first one i ran 5 years ago and didn’t get good results Cuz I didn't know what I was doing. But this time I think I have everything in order. I am running 500mg a week and I am running aromasin as my estrogen blocker. I am 3 weeks into it and already I'm noticing my lifts are going up. My bench press is up 25 lb and I'm doing more reps. Very happy so far

That's great brother, Keep going

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me on [email protected]
I would love to help you with your cycle

Thank you!

Top Bottom