Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e for newbie

colins4

I will be running my first cycle and I will take Anastrozole through out the whole cycle, something like this:

test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and anastrozole 0.25mg/eod for 12 weeks
my question is if hcg would be needed, thank you guys, I'm doing on my own and I have no personal assistance so I appreciate your tips, I'm 26 years old, 5'8 , 150 lbs thank you.

Looks good to me. However I used to take .5/EOD but I actually stopped taking it. I feel like the gains come more when I'm not on arimidex. I don't have sides from higher E2.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

don't use hcg

and why are you only 150 pounds and wanting to use steroids? put on another 15 pounds of lean mass beforehand!! I'm so sick of dudes hopping on the sauce and spinning their wheels

if you are that skinny it means your diet is NOT where it needs to be PERIOD

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle (where it is basically useless), nor during PCT. During the cycle there is absolutely no need for HCG, and during PCT it is definitely not a good thing to use for proper recovery. Instead I would recommend to use HCGenerate Es, which will be much more useful, and will not cause all of the side effects that you can expect from HCG.

Then comes the AI choice. If you will use arimidex, 0.5 mgs is the way to do. However, I would rather recommend using Aromasin, as it is so much better in each and every single regard, and it has lots of additional benefits.

As for the not using arimidex on cycle, that is a silly thing to do. First of all, the fact that you did not get gyno does not mean that you did not get other estrogen related side effects. And you did get more gains because there was more fat and water retention, both of which are a direct consequence of high estrogen levels. Besides, the worst part of side effects, is that they are unpredictable. On one cycle you may not get a single side effect, but then you can run the same exact cycle in a different occasion, and get all of the side effects. Hence the importance of preventing side effects, rather than dealing with them once they take place.

HCG should never be used in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Brother, read this -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

don't use hcg

and why are you only 150 pounds and wanting to use steroids? put on another 15 pounds of lean mass beforehand!! I'm so sick of dudes hopping on the sauce and spinning their wheels

if you are that skinny it means your diet is NOT where it needs to be PERIOD

I absolutely agree. You are not eating enough plain and simple. You can run gear but if you don't eat enough food you wont make any gains. This is partly why so many people in the gym use gear yet they don't even look like they train. You need to get the basics down first and save the gear for when you have a good muscular base built up.

Top Bottom