Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E.. a little disappointed.

i also gained a monster 30lbs on my first cycle of dbol. i'd say that 21lbs was muscle and the rest fat.

I'm sorry to hear that you are taking Dbol off of your "usable drug list" .. I urge you to reconsider this..

perhaps your dosage was too high.. original prescription guidelines were 5-10mg as high as 15mg per day for 4 weeks or no longer than 6 weeks with 4-6 week breaks.. normally this is when someone would jump in and question it's prescribed purpose.. except in the case of Dbol it's purpose was for muscle and strength gain.. Olympic level athletes gained well off of these doses.. surely we can.

Perhaps you could give Dbol another chance at these guidelines?
The best results I had (side effects vs gains and euphoria) were at 10mg/day.. very little water gain felt like a god and gained, most importantly.. this would clearly be easier on the system as well..

if your breast tissue begins to hurt or itch, try nolvadex before jumping on anti aromtatase drugs.. Nolvadex however may take away the "feel good" ..

Perhaps a better idea would be taking Proviron with your Dbol.. it binds to the aromatase enzyme stronger than test or Dbol and cannot me aromatized.. yet wont kill your "buzz".. It may even improve it.

Another option is using Andractim (if you can even find the shit at a reasonable price..) on your breast area.. it is basically dermal DHT and will skew the ratio (androgen vs estrogen) in the breast tissue area.. It is prescribed for gynomastia reduction so you may even be able to get it from a local doctor.. should do just fine at reducing or preventing gyno.

I addressed this because I love Dbol, and hope to shine some light; perhaps you will give it another try.

ps thanks for the K.

first cycle of TEST E (250mg week) 5weeks in haveN Cn any real results migh b earl days yet still stayN possitive...

tho i have noticed change in muscles shap and thickness..
kgs have stayed the same tho..

trainN HARD really pushn myself at the gym.. eatn clean and watchn my foods..

Honestly,,250mg per wk isnt alot. Are you taking in enough calories daily?

its summer at the moment where im am so im tryN to keep my diet clean and lean with occasional junk food like once every 1 or 2 weeks...
however im pretty lean as it is so i was hopeN to put on some bulk but not fat, quallity gains... i gather its 1 or the other..

il jst have to wait for the winter and then eat like a monster!

thanks all for all the feed back =)

your very welcome bro :D

I like dbol too my friend, it just doesnt seem to like me...... my chest is already horrible from the stuff (when i ran it with no ai or even knowing what it was....... see my other thread) i thought it would be ok if i used some estrogen control but even using a good lot of aromitase inhibitor im not convinced that its enough. maybe its my own paranoia about making the situation worse but yesterday i stopped dbol 5 days early after looking in the mirror and getting so angry at my outer/lower chest....... i just can't afford to be dancing with those pink (thai) devils anymore. from now on its just gonna be test and var for me.

andractim could be an idea, though i don't have lumps of breast tissue, its fatty buildup from dbol putting my estro levels way up so i don't know.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your info and ideas man, but taking dbol is not worth risking gyno, or in my case making a case worse. it is known to cause a lot of gyno problems. the thing is my nipps never got sensitive or itched, just got puffy suddenly and before i knew what was going on it was too late :(

Ah that sucks my friend.

I too fight with a little gyno..

mine strangely came on after discontinuing Anadrol..

I had no pct or test.. that's probably why..

Keep fighting the good fight; can't go wrong with test and var :chomp:

first cycle of TEST E (250mg week) 5weeks in haveN Cn any real results migh b earl days yet still stayN possitive...

trainN HARD really pushn myself at the gym.. eatn clean and watchn my foods..

certainly hasnt helped your spelling.

certainly hasnt helped your spelling.

yer awsome... nice feed back!

ah... why wast Your time for mate..? spelling has nothing to do with the post so i guess its probably best to get over it and if ur going to leave feed back it best BE something constructive... :chomp:

yer awsome... nice feed back!

ah... why wast Your time for mate..? spelling has nothing to do with the post so i guess its probably best to get over it and if ur going to leave feed back it best BE something constructive... :chomp:

Don't take it the wrong way...glennds was just funning you.
I occasionally pick on Needto and Ceo and alot of others ,we also try to keep this plesant for the members at the same time.
RADAR

o feR enough i just dont c the point sometimes in comments like that.. i guess i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.. my bad.

o feR enough i just dont c the point sometimes in comments like that.. i guess i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.. my bad.

we're all grown ups here bro, it's ok to joke a little from time to time, don't take it personal ;)

Top Bottom