Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E first cycle question

USman80

Hi guys. I am ready to get myself some Test E and start my first cycle once the gyms reopen. Quick question. Is it recommended to start with 400 or 500mg a week and should I inject once or twice a week?

10 werks is enough. The test is working in you within 5-7 days. You might not feel it working though for a couple of weeks. I think it depends on where your natural baseline of testosterone is.

I started test enanthate a week ago and I felt it within 5 days during my workout, but I've suspected my test levels were low for awhile. A guy with a higher level of test naturally might require a couple of weeks to really notice it as the test builds in there system.

That's just my guess as to why some people feel test faster or slower, but regardless it's being released in your system very soon after your shot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Appreciate the responses guys. My other question, is one brand of Test more superior to another? I've noticed there are a few different types on Domestic Supply so just thought I'd query it.

Hi guys. I am ready to get myself some Test E and start my first cycle once the gyms reopen. Quick question. Is it recommended to start with 400 or 500mg a week and should I inject once or twice a week?

Start with some info on yourself. You might be 13

I think I'm gonna stick with a ten week cycle. Get myself some Spectrum Pharma Test E 250mg/ml so I'll have to get two vials

This will be a perfect first cycle. Make sure you run a good PCT. Check out the Perfect PCT sticky over at evolutionary.org

Top Bottom