Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST E First Cycle - Follow My Journey

I0808

Intro

Hey guys, first time poster here. 29 Years old first cycle. I reckon I have a decent foundtation and have a solid base to build on. I’ve contemplated long and hard about jumping on but I feel its an informed decision as i’ve done a decent amount of research. It will very much be a basic low dose test E cycle with one injection a week at 250. My main concern here is I have existing gyno from puberty so will be taking Arimidex probably everyday or every other day during the cycle at 0.25 eod and bumping it up according to any more gyno symptoms and estrogen levels etc. I’ve got blood done and they’re gonna be on the way very shortly. I’m gonna be doing bloods before, mid-cycle and after too just to be cautious. I also have fairly oily skin and minor acne but thats been cut down a fair bit thanks to benazyl peroxide so hoping that still helps and it doesn’t get any worse.

Cycle
Week 1-12: Test E 250mg once a week (Monday)
Week 1-12: Amiridex 0.5mg EOD

Week 15-18: Nolva 40/20/20/20
Week 15-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

Stats
Height: 5’10'
Weight: 180Lbs
Bf: 10%
Bench – 100 kg x 5 paused
Squats 120 x 8
Deadlift – 150 x 5

Background & Goals

Been training for about 5 years properly. I was training on and off before that but quite inconsistent. Mass comes hard for me and i’ve managed to stay fairly lean during this time. Currently 180 and looking to bulk to close to 200 before taking 12 weeks off and then probably going back on and cutting in 12 weeks time.

Diet

Going to be eating around 3300 calories (roughly 300-400 above my maintenance). Diets pretty good with moderate protein, moderate carbs and low fat. Will confirm macros later as I have yet to make a decision on that.

Training

Training is nothing crazy, push pull legs 2 x a week, might start throwing in some cardio.
Probably wont be able to make the gyno out in the pic below but its pretty bad and noticeable at the moment. Think it was super cold that day and nips were small and not as puffy (no homo).

First injection tonight. Will keep you guys

updated!

25i4x9l.jpg

idhhm0.jpg

vjf4i.jpg

you look great bro. my only concern is your pct. I don't want you to kill it on cycle and then run a crappy pct where you feel like ass

at the very least add hcgenerate to your pct. and stretch that out more. think about it.. you are shutting your nuts down for 16 weeks+ and you are only doing a 4 week pct. makes no sense man.

Cut the nolva and clomid. You dont need to use them for pct. Look to use HCGenerate es along with arimidex.

Top Bottom