Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E / EQ / Winny good cycle?

enacer420nj

I am 5'9 180lbs 13% bf...I am on my third cycle which is

Wk 1-15 EQ 600/wk
Wk 5-15 Test E 250wk
Wk 1-20 AIFM 2-4
Wk 15-20 Clomid/Nolva PCT

My goal is lean mass only I dont really want my BF any higher..I am thinking of throwing in BD Winny Tabs towards the end of the cycle does this sound good? Iam staying away from deca my dick doesnt like it...and the test is only 250 because im sensative to nipple problems...By the end of my cycle I wanna be very lean and vascular anything I should substitute in place of winny? Also will the AIFM and winny dry my joints out bad?

Yeah sounds good. I would strongly suggest Tren if you never tried it. EQ will have you vascular in three weeks but will make you very very hungry. Maybe look into some Trex or some other type of appetite suppressant.

CO B-man said:
Yeah sounds good. I would strongly suggest Tren if you never tried it. EQ will have you vascular in three weeks but will make you very very hungry. Maybe look into some Trex or some other type of appetite suppressant.

Thanks bro I appreciate the input....I have never used tren before but its my understanding its comparable to deca? Isnt there a few different kinds like Tren Acetate which you inject ED or EOD? Also isnt there a tren that doesnt convert to estrogen?

It might be in my head but im into my second week of EQ 600 and im feeling a little short tempered...like the copier fucked up at work and i was like WHAT THE FUCK and smacked it....its what juice does to me sometimes lol...weird ive heard it about EQ when your not running it with test...i will be soon though..

enacer420nj said:
I am 5'9 180lbs 13% bf...I am on my third cycle which is

Wk 1-15 EQ 600/wk
Wk 5-15 Test E 250wk
Wk 1-20 AIFM 2-4
Wk 15-20 Clomid/Nolva PCT

My goal is lean mass only I dont really want my BF any higher..I am thinking of throwing in BD Winny Tabs towards the end of the cycle does this sound good? Iam staying away from deca my dick doesnt like it...and the test is only 250 because im sensative to nipple problems...By the end of my cycle I wanna be very lean and vascular anything I should substitute in place of winny? Also will the AIFM and winny dry my joints out bad?

I am about to start almost the same exact cycle
I am 5'9 at around 174 at 13% BF

I want to do 6 weeks of Tren A, but not sure what weeks too add it in?
Wk 1-15 EQ 600/wk
Wk 3-15 Test E 500wk

what do you guys think?
also I want to try and squeeze the tren in before memorial day weekend because I am going away for a few days, and I think I can hold off with the long esters of EQ and Test E but I will be doing 75mg of tren EOD

shrimp44 said:
I am about to start almost the same exact cycle
I am 5'9 at around 174 at 13% BF

I want to do 6 weeks of Tren A, but not sure what weeks too add it in?
Wk 1-15 EQ 600/wk
Wk 3-15 Test E 500wk

what do you guys think?
also I want to try and squeeze the tren in before memorial day weekend because I am going away for a few days, and I think I can hold off with the long esters of EQ and Test E but I will be doing 75mg of tren EOD

seems to be the growing trend these days eh chaps?

Top Bottom