Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and Eq cycle... Dbol?

Sip1986

Hey bros! I am currently running test e and eq for 7 weeks. I have ran this cycle 3 times throughout my time. Getting decent gains but was curious about thoughts of adding Dbol the last 30 days of cycle? Any thoughts on that?

Im 26yr old, 204lbs, 8% bf. Training for 8yrs strict!

Thanks for the input!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Hey bros! I am currently running test e and eq for 7 weeks. I have ran this cycle 3 times throughout my time. Getting decent gains but was curious about thoughts of adding Dbol the last 30 days of cycle? Any thoughts on that?

Im 26yr old, 204lbs, 8% bf. Training for 8yrs strict!

Thanks for the input!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Depends on your goals,,I'm assuming your bulking through out?

Why not kickstart with the dbol while you wait for the test and eq to kick in?

He is already 7 weeks into his cycle, only a matter of time for EQ to kick in, if you don't mind the water bloat you will get from dbol at the end of your cycle then why not...you would be finishing strong! I like the effect EQ has in the later weeks with test, paper thin looking skin, vascularity, cuts, definition, would hate to cover that all up with water weight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

He is already 7 weeks into his cycle, only a matter of time for EQ to kick in, if you don't mind the water bloat you will get from dbol at the end of your cycle then why not...you would be finishing strong! I like the effect EQ has in the later weeks with test, paper thin looking skin, vascularity, cuts, definition, would hate to cover that all up with water weight.

I also agree 100%...my spiel above was being sarcastic, Var for 6 weeks on the back end up until PCT would be a much safer and better choice, even Tbol would be good. I was saying if he wants all of the effects of the EQ to diminish from using the Dbol then that would be his choice.

i agree with everyone else... dbol on the back end makes absolutely no sense to me... anavar and winstrol are always the best ways to polish off a cycle...

Top Bottom