Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E +Deca + Dbol for 12 Week Bulk then switch to Test p + Tren a + Winstrol + Clen

cem sen

stats: 25yo, 174 cm , 80 kg , 9% bf. been training for 5 years. this will be my 5 th cycle.

1-12 week test e 900mg
1-12 week deca 600mg
1-5 week dbol 60mg
arimidex will be on eod ,and 1 week off before switch to short esters
14-22 week test p 100mg eod
14-22 week tren a 75mg eod
14-22 week clen 80mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
17-22 week winstrol 60 mg ed

pct : 1 week after the last shot start clomid at 100mg and nolwadex 40mg for 3-4 weeks.

diet: bulk
6am- 1 scoop serious mass
7am- 15egss (only 1 or 2 whole egg) with 3 pcs whole wheat bread and some peanut butter on
9.30am- 250gr chicken/100gr rice
12pm- 250gr beef cubes/100gr rice
2.30pm- 250gr chicken/100gr rice
5pm- 250gr beef cubes/100gr rice
7pm - 8pm at the gym
post workout 2 scoop optimum whey
9pm- 300gr tilapia fish/100gr rice
11.30pm 1 scoop casein protein

training:
monday- leg
tuesday-chest
wednesday-arm
thursday- shoulder
friday- leg
saturday- back
sunday- rest

supps are ; weight gainer, whey, casein, bcaa, glutamine, nox, inta workout, creatine, multivitamins, and zma. every meal includes the steamed veggies like brocolli etc.
so its about 500gr protein, 600-700gr carbs, no junks/cheating so fat comes only from foods.
5000 more cals.

cutting diet will be same amount of protein , with only 2 times carbs at before/after workout meals

what you guys think about this cycle

Re: Test E +Deca + Dbol for 12 Week Bulk then switch to Test p + Tren a + Winstrol +

Say goodbye to your nuts..

That is the very definition of steroid abuse.

Re: Test E +Deca + Dbol for 12 Week Bulk then switch to Test p + Tren a + Winstrol +

Say goodbye to your nuts..

That is the very definition of steroid abuse.

i hope you know what abuse means mate, doses are in normal levels, there s no any single substance overdosed(like others use 2g test 1g deca etc that s an abuse) and its just normal cutting stage doses. i just combine two and make 1 cycle.

So you think that a PCT of 'clomid at 100mg and nolwadex 40mg for 3-4 weeks' is going to recover you?

Abuse; 'the improper use of something'. You're not using steroids correctly, therefore, it's abuse.

So you think that a PCT of 'clomid at 100mg and nolwadex 40mg for 3-4 weeks' is going to recover you?

Abuse; 'the improper use of something'. You're not using steroids correctly, therefore, it's abuse.

bodybuilders use similar cycles , they do clean bulk and when the contest getting closer they switch to short esters and more focus on cutting fat down and hardness.

im also preparing for a show, thats why i want to combine two.

im going to use hcg 1000 ew , through whole cycle and pct would be longer.

Top Bottom