x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Test E deca cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test E deca cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What's up fellas! I'm on a Test E/deca cycle. Also taking .25mg adex daily. My nipples are sore as hell. I've added 10mg of nolva for the past 5 days and it has not really helped at all. Should I up the Nolva? If I should, then should I stop taking it completly when the problem stops? if I keep taking some Nolva will it hender my gains? Thanks guys!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Test E deca cycle

What's up fellas! I'm on a Test E/deca cycle. Also taking .25mg adex daily. My nipples are sore as hell. I've added 10mg of nolva for the past 5 days and it has not really helped at all. Should I up the Nolva? If I should, then should I stop taking it completly when the problem stops? if I keep taking some Nolva will it hender my gains? Thanks guys!

Good Broly

Re: Test E deca cycle

Quote Quote posted by legitkick2 View Post
    What's up fellas! I'm on a Test E/deca cycle. Also taking .25mg adex daily. My nipples are sore as hell. I've added 10mg of nolva for the past 5 days and it has not really helped at all. Should I up the Nolva? If I should, then should I stop taking it completly when the problem stops? if I keep taking some Nolva will it hender my gains? Thanks guys!
    Def not e2 id say with that much adex. Prob progesterone sides. Caber? This ur first cycle huh?

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by legitkick2 View Post
    Bloodwork should answer ur question where its comin from

That's a lot of arimidex man.
    Like Sam said it's probably progesterone related issue in this case.

How much test and deca are you running?
    And I agree with the blood workto finding out what's going on.

You should not use test with deca if you are gyno prone. Also u need proviron.

Thr proper way to run deca is solo with proviron. You should not stack test with it at more than trt levels

And get bloodwork

You need to get blood work and find out what the problem is before you throw the kitchen sink at it. You need to control estrogen as well as prolactin. Nolvadex should not be ran with nandrolones. I've heard to many stories about it increasing prolactin. If you're gyno prone stick to low Test and DHT compounds.

deca does NOT increase prolactin. this myth needs to stop on forums.

show me evidence that this happens because in the past 15 years i have not seen 1 shred of proof.

his gyno is 100% estrogen related.. everyone is fast to blame deca.. if you run deca by itself it will not cause gyno, hence why guys in the 70's and 80's ran deca solo
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

the ONLY answer here is to get bloodwork and get EVERYTHING checked... that way we can properly address the problem... us hypothesizing and addressing problems that we dont even know for sure are correct does nothing good for anyone period... without bloodwork, its all a guessing game... someone is likely right on the answers but you need to BE SURE, not assume

How much test are you running?