Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Deca cycle

Don't give horrible advice like that to our members bro. Everyone has different sensitivities to estrogen and aromatizing compounds. We are trying to keep people here from getting gyno because we look out for the board and its members

Horrible advice? Y'all are cramming him with AI and inhibitor which are going to screw up his lipids.. deca at 250a week is not going to need a prolactin inhibitor!!! Yes an AI which is why I suggested nolvadex.. aromasin on his cycle is good to but nolva is safer and better on lipids

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Horrible advice? Y'all are cramming him with AI and inhibitor which are going to screw up his lipids.. deca at 250a week is not going to need a prolactin inhibitor!!! Yes an AI which is why I suggested nolvadex.. aromasin on his cycle is good to but nolva is safer and better on lipids

People react to things differently bro. Even a low dose nandrolone can cause prolactin issues in some people, just like some people need an AI on TRT to keep from having estrogen sides. If using the right AI, lipids will not be affected. You should ALWAYS control estrogen on cycle without crushing it.

I know you are a newb to this forum, but If you keep disrespecting mods and giving shitty advice, your time here will be short lived.

People react to things differently bro. Even a low dose nandrolone can cause prolactin issues in some people, just like some people need an AI on TRT to keep from having estrogen sides. If using the right AI, lipids will not be affected. You should ALWAYS control estrogen on cycle without crushing it.

I know you are a newb to this forum, but If you keep disrespecting mods and giving shitty advice, your time here will be short lived.

So I'm disrespecting because I don't agree with you

So do you recommend a prolactin inhibitor

Straight out terrible advice...

Mixing Nolva with Nandrolone when running it for first time is a very bad idea, considering the possible up regulation/sensitivity and/or increased count of the Progesterone receptors Nolva can cause in some people.
Besides the 500 mgs weekly Test dose already requires for the use of an AI. I don't understand people who are reluctant to run AIs or advice against using them, since now there are many more choices out there besides that side effect filled Letrozole crap, which is only smart to avoid.

IME when running Nandrolone, controlling Estrogen levels will greatly reduce the possibility of Prolactin sides to a such degree where they are easy to control with natural supplement stack of L-Dopa, P-5-P and Ashwagandha.
However you should always have Caber on hand when running 19nors (just be cause this has worked for me for quite a while, there's no guarantee that it will do same for you, we all react drugs individually), ditch the Prami its a terrible drug to dose and use...
For AI I would choose Formestane, since IME it works very well with Nandrolone, but it's really a personal preference. Aromasin would be other good option to go with.

Definitely do not use Nolva though, if you don't want to grow double DD with leaky nipples that is... Besides it's not an AI, it's a SERM, so you would end up with one hell of a Estradiol build up from the whole duration of your cycle, that you would have to deal with, even if were lucky enough not to get any Progestronic or Prolactin issues during your cycle..., but that's whole another topic... Horrible advice anyway...

Oh yeah running nolva with a nandrolone at the same time is great advice... All you do is fill the board with bull shit spam and shit advice... Everyone is quite sick of the bull shit and its not going to continue... I am not going to watch you try to harm anymore members

Hey guys just need some advice, this is my second cycle.
My first cycle was a test p cycle. 100 eod. Had great results.

So here's my layout for my second cycle.

Weeks 1-10
Test e 500 mg a week
Deca 250 mg a week

I need help on an AI what should I use and how much?

Pct
Weeks 12-15
AI?
Clomid 50mg a week
Nova 50mg a week

Any advice would be great.
Stats

6'0 183lbs 5-7% body fat

Played sports and been working out all my life.

Thanks

I would use an AI. Low dose of any.. ARIMIDEX /LETRO/ AROMASIN..will work.
I prefer very small amounts. I like LETRO best for its long half life meaning
less frequent dosing/amounts.

Disagreeing with me is fine, but your response to us recommending an AI or prolactin control was out of line. You acted as if everyone don't need these things which couldn't be further from the truth.

Didn't mean to come off out of line, I just though cabaser wasn't needed as it does cause artery issues.. it has effected my heart seriously.. sorry if I came off that way

Top Bottom