Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + Dbol first cycle

Fad3d

Hi,

I'm ready to order in upcoming days my stuff, here's what my cycle looks like. First my stats:

23 years
185.cm (6.0ft~)
94kg (207lbs~)
13/14%~ (fat)
2 years serious training

-------------------------------

1-10 Test E 500mg EW (2x250)
1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED. Will be taking 10mgs spread in day
1-11~ Aromasin 12.5 ED. Will up or down this if neccessary. And quit right before pct or go upto week 16. Not decided.
12-16 Clomid 100/100/50/50

Maybe I will will nolva with clomid on 20/20/20/20 for PCT. and some liversupport.

*Some say nolva is better, others clomid others stack both. But I think i have to go and experience which works better for me with trail and error.

*Some maybe here will say no oral on first cylce and 'test only' but its hard to resist when you see the cycles and the pics / logs of people all over the web (i.e they look (far) worse then you)

*Some say add HCG others say its not mandantory. So instead i will play with my AI.

Thats't it..

This is your first cycle ever?
Or your first cycle with dbol?

Most people here will tell you no nolva. Clomid is optional.

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/ post cycle combo
Forma stanzol
D-aspartic acid

That pct is gonna have you all jacked up. Go with the pct lithium posted. I'd Also add hcgenerate on cycle and blast hcg before pct.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code dos30 to save 30% at Ntbm.

I would not run two steroids in a first cycle. The first cycle is to see how you body reacts to the base steroid - testosterone which will be part of almost every cycle as you will need it when your body shits down. Without a proper evaluation process you are risking a lot.
Have you run bloods yet?
That is the only to know what your true normal is, we'll other than a wild ass guess.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I would not run two steroids in a first cycle. The first cycle is to see how you body reacts to the base steroid - testosterone which will be part of almost every cycle as you will need it when your body shits down. Without a proper evaluation process you are risking a lot.
Have you run bloods yet?
That is the only to know what your true normal is, we'll other than a wild ass guess.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

For example if I get problems with this cycle in week 2. Let say back acne. Isn't it obvious that the dianabol is causing it. Because it takes time for test e to kick in..? And if things get out of hand, the dianabol can be dropped (waste of money but whocares)

No more like if you get hypertension. You can't breath, your blood presure goes way up, your bloated within the first 12 days.

For example if I get problems with this cycle in week 2. Let say back acne. Isn't it obvious that the dianabol is causing it. Because it takes time for test e to kick in..? And if things get out of hand, the dianabol can be dropped (waste of money but whocares)

See you think half life has something thing to do with sides. Test will be in your system and active alot sooner than you think. You just wont see the results for 3 weeks. Once you start taking stronger AAS like tren you will really feel the wave and understand what I am talking about.
Do it your way, that is fine. It really has no effect on me what so ever. Its just the smarter way to do it.
Acne is minimal compared the changes your body is going to be going through internally. Do you know what dbol does to your lipids? Your endocrine system? Your blood, your white and red blood cell counts?
You can really fuck yourself up.
But hey do it your way. Good luck to you.

See you think half life has something thing to do with sides. Test will be in your system and active alot sooner than you think. You just wont see the results for 3 weeks. Once you start taking stronger AAS like tren you will really feel the wave and understand what I am talking about.
Do it your way, that is fine. It really has no effect on me what so ever. Its just the smarter way to do it.
Acne is minimal compared the changes your body is going to be going through internally. Do you know what dbol does to your lipids? Your endocrine system? Your blood, your white and red blood cell counts?
You can really fuck yourself up.
But hey do it your way. Good luck to you.

People just assume that side effect is a visible thing ie acne and gyno.. never mind what it does to peoples hormone levels, blood compostion and the psychological effects.. basically people thonk if you can't see it then it doesn't exist and I fucking hate that.. you can only tell people about this stuff, it doesn't mean they will listen

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom