Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Cycle For Women - How long?

littlestronggrl

I've been taking Test E for 14 weeks so far at 1/8cc of 250. I do a shot once a week. I love the way I've been feeling and making gains. Only downside so far is more hair and no periods (not so bad!) My question is, I know I must cycle off of it. Can anyone give me some advice on when they would advise me to cycle off of it. Also, I am still on the fence about using Nolvadex or Arimidex. I am premenopausal so I am researching and find that Nolvadex is the best way to go for me. I am also 15 weeks out to a show.

women do not product hormones like men do.. women product it from their ovaries

you do not need to run a PCT like men do, your pct is going to be more about balancing your organ health and such. i would do something like a hcgenerate and n2guard pct.

Nolvadex will do nothing for females to restart natural testosterone production since they do not have testicles.

What women will want to use for a mini PCT after a steroid cycle is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

SERMS like clomid/nolvadex will be useless for females.

The question about using nolvadex or arimidex was not meant to ask about running it as a PCT. I should have made myself clear about that. The reason I asked about using one or the other is for the purposes of dropping stubborn estrogen related fat. What I really would appreciate is if someone could give me some insight on the test e cycle length.

I would get off now. 14 weeks is a pretty long cycle. Most people will run Test E for 12 weeks. I would run the PCT recommended above. I would not run an AI with your cycle. It will do nothing to help burn fat. What I would run with the cycle next time would be Cardarine which can help reduce body fat and increase endurance.

Top Bottom