Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle help

twinning65

[FONT=&quot]I am currently running 500mg of test E. Im 5'10'' currently 198lb. I started my 5th week today. i decided i was going to wait to run AI until I if and when i started feeling sore/puffy nipps ect. I have read that some people wait a few weeks before starting there AI. So thats what i decided. I was going to wait to see my levels at the end of my forth week when i get mid cycle bloods (which i will have results tomorrow). I currently have zero sides no water or very little retention no sore/puffy nipps. Am i being a idiot by waiting longer or should i jump on it asap. Im up 20lb see great grains.[/FONT]

yes, you are being an idiot waiting... no way on earth you gained 20 clean lbs and chances are high thats some water from estrogen... you really think its smart to let an issue start that could have been prevented to begin with? im so lost on the logic there

If you have an AI use it right from the start.
There's no point waiting a disaster to happen if you can avoid it.

As Dylan already said, you do not have 20 pounds of clean gains. A lot of the muscle size is water retention from not controlling your estrogen conversion. You use an AI from day one.

I am currently running 500mg of test E. Im 5'10'' currently 198lb. I started my 5th week today. i decided i was going to wait to run AI until I if and when i started feeling sore/puffy nipps ect. I have read that some people wait a few weeks before starting there AI. So thats what i decided. I was going to wait to see my levels at the end of my forth week when i get mid cycle bloods (which i will have results tomorrow). I currently have zero sides no water or very little retention no sore/puffy nipps. Am i being a idiot by waiting longer or should i jump on it asap. Im up 20lb see great grains.

Those people are silly. Start it from day 1.

logically, only 2-5lb of that 20 is muscle

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I am currently running 500mg of test E. Im 5'10'' currently 198lb. I started my 5th week today. i decided i was going to wait to run AI until I if and when i started feeling sore/puffy nipps ect. I have read that some people wait a few weeks before starting there AI. So thats what i decided. I was going to wait to see my levels at the end of my forth week when i get mid cycle bloods (which i will have results tomorrow). I currently have zero sides no water or very little retention no sore/puffy nipps. Am i being a idiot by waiting longer or should i jump on it asap. Im up 20lb see great grains.[/FONT]
And that's the broscience reason that people wait to run ais in a cycle. They see the scale move and go up 15 plus pounds where if you used an ai you wouldnt gain near that. Then they think that means the ai hurts gains.

The truth is that almost all of those lbs gained is water along with a lot more fat due to the higher aromatization rate. So 95% plus of what they gained is shit you dont want anyways. Hate to burst your bubble but you have 20 temporary lbs buddy.

Top Bottom