Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle

You are too light for a cycle. 145 is tiny bro.

You need to get your diet and training in check and go natural before starting a cycle.

As far as thinking you are only gonna spend $200 for a cycle lets test this theory.

PCT supps
PCT+Unleashed = 31 + 27 + 10 shipping
DAA powder = 28
HCgenerate = 65
Forma = 50
Clomid = 40
HCG = 40

This is $291 which doesnt include the price for the actuall juice. I can get mine for about 80 bucks.

So now we are up to $371.

This is almost double on what you plan on paying.

But I am still not done. Have you thought about running an AI.

Liquidex is gonna cost you another 50 bucks.

So now we are up to $421.

This amount does not reflect:
protein powder,
Creatine,
Glutamine,
Bcaas,
Vitamins,
Food, ( your gonna need lots of it)
Other supplements of your choice.

I understand my armidex/chlomid. Don't follow anything else you have up there.... Im gonna research a little more I guess iv just always read up on basic first Test only cycles being pretty simple. I know my weight isn't very high but like I said im pretty decently fit and ready to go bro. Also my Test E prices that I have down for a 5,000-7,500 mg vials is about 100-120. Thanks for the tip though. Also forgot to mention I take a medication called Tegretol for about 10+ years. (Has absolutely no connectiot with the two when on a Testosterone cycle) This med lowers my test levels and bone density. Really need to jump on a testosterone treatment. I have my PCT's on the way I just need to grab my juice now.

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to post my stats guys. 145lbs 5'6. Been lifting on and off for 3 years. Sports in high school and I would consider myself an above average runner. So I would say im pretty healthy and have a good base right now. As you can tell by my weight my muscle mass is not very big. My dream goal is about 160-170 and to stay maintained at that stage. I know I can reach this naturally in about 2-4 years but yeah....Money isn't toooo bad of an issue. I make 1,500 a month and only pay about 700 in bills. Plus I have my student loan money set aside right now. I mainly wanted to do a smaller cycle just because of my weight. And as for the ones that say 2 vials is not enough. 500x10=5000 so two vials 250mgs per ml 10ml bottles would be just enough. That third vial actually wouldn't be fully used if I was to run a 12 week cycle. I estimated my Test E only cycle with my correct PCT's to be about $200. What do you guys think? Thanks for the quick replies man this is an awesome community by the way.

wait what? your 145 ? srsly dude..EAT not like oh ill have a heavy sandwich..NO like some pasta with 8 oz beef...or 2 cupps rice with srs amount of chicken breast..dude you WILL grow guaranteed..
imo too small for a cycle, get a bigger base
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Yeah 145 ....Allot due to how much I run. I'm on my winter bulk right now eating 3500-4000 cals a day 150+ grams protein. Of course I plan to up protein intake and cal while on cycle.

You fuckers need to quit talking about prices.

OP, you're too small, gain about 15 pounds first.

Yeah 145 ....Allot due to how much I run. I'm on my winter bulk right now eating 3500-4000 cals a day 150+ grams protein. Of course I plan to up protein intake and cal while on cycle.

Bro save the juice for later your too small. Focus on eating food. As far as supps go get some protein and creatine with a good multi. If you need a test boost go to needtobuildmuscle.com and pick up some daa, and hcgenerate.

NTBM REP

Trust me you are going to want the support supps and pct supps I listed above. It will really be the only way you will recover.

As far as your protein intake goes 150+ as a baseline aint jack shit. You should be shooting for around 350+.

When I try to get bigger I hit around 450-500g protein each day!!!!!!!!!

You can increase your natural test by doing heavy compound exercises and eating properly. So many people complain that they have lower test because they take some drug. I can tell you it doesn't lower your test enough to where you can not increase it naturally and be in a very high range.

Well, had a talk with my gear guy today he tells me 145 is a bit low but its been done many times before. BUT im gonna wait till spring to cycle. Ill keep you guys posted on my weight gains this winter hopefully I can grab an extra 10 pounds by Feb then start cycle towards the end of that month. Maybe shoot for 170 after cycle....well see. Thanks for the help guys!

Top Bottom