Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e + clomid + letrzl ?

H4M24

Hi guys i apologize if this is a repatition but im new to this site aswell as "TRT"....

Im currently doing my second ever cycle (started this week) im taking Test Enanthate 0.7ml (175mg) i intend on doing it for approx 8-10 weeks (whenever the vial finishes)

Im also adding clomid 50mg EOD to keep my testes functioning as normal avoid ball ache and shrinkage etc

I will also take 1.25mg of letrozole once a week to control the estrogen......

My intentions are not to do body building even tough i do weight lifting and train, i have low T levels but cant afford a doctor and just want to do it as a "TRT"

1. Isit ok what im doing?

2. Would i still need to do pct since using clomid?

3. Can i use the two together, Clomid to inhibit the estrogen and letrozole to decrease/lower estrogen as a form of control.

I appreciate all ideas and experience thank you in advance.

letro should never be used unless you are desperate and have gyno issues. use aromasin instead

as far as clomid 50mg EOD is too high. and there is no such thing as keeping testes functioning nor would i use clomid for this purpose anyway. use n2generate and that will do the job

Hi guys i apologize if this is a repatition but im new to this site aswell as "TRT"....

Im currently doing my second ever cycle (started this week) im taking Test Enanthate 0.7ml (175mg) i intend on doing it for approx 8-10 weeks (whenever the vial finishes)

Im also adding clomid 50mg EOD to keep my testes functioning as normal avoid ball ache and shrinkage etc

I will also take 1.25mg of letrozole once a week to control the estrogen......

My intentions are not to do body building even tough i do weight lifting and train, i have low T levels but cant afford a doctor and just want to do it as a "TRT"

1. Isit ok what im doing?

2. Would i still need to do pct since using clomid?

3. Can i use the two together, Clomid to inhibit the estrogen and letrozole to decrease/lower estrogen as a form of control.

I appreciate all ideas and experience thank you in advance.

1 clomid wont help you avoid your balls shrinking that's a myth but it will make you estrogenic and emotional forget using this serm
2 you dont need pct if you stay on TRT for life if you dont stay on trt you DO need pct

3 dont use letrozole it will crash your estrogen leading to a rebound, it's dangerous unless you have gyno aka bitch tits already

here is a better way to run your cycle
175mgs of testosterone/week
20mgs anavar/day

you wont get much of a result from the above unless you keep going with it aka TRT but to come off you need pct

pct would be
40/20/20/20 nolvadex
5mgs aromasin E3D
5 tablets HCGenerate ES ED
and 2 caps cardazol preworkout

Definitely no letro on cycle. Especially at such a low dose of test. Even at higher doses you risk crashing estrogen. And also no to clomid on cycle. You cannot take a drug to make testes work on cycle. Testosterone shuts down natural testosterone production period.

Top Bottom