Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E anavar cycle and results dzull

Dzull

5 foot 9 180lbs . age 24. 8.5%bf.
Goals: look top notch for summer. Gain some size and shred up.

This is my second cycle, first was 12 weeks of 500 mgs test E and saw substantial results. Gained 18 lbs, kept 10, ran nolva clomid pct and no sides except for minimal acne. All in, loved it, hence why im running a cocktail.

Ive been running 300 mgs of test e a week. Plan on doing so for 10 weeks total.
Question here is i have 150 20mg tabs of vars and debating dose and when to take it.

Think im gonna run 40 mgs for 2 weeks and then 60mgs for 6 weeks so total 8 weeks of vars.

Should i finish the vars 2 weeks after my last shot or the day before i start my pct.

Pct day 1 150 clomid 60 nolva,
2 weeks of 100 clomid 40 nolva
Last 2 weeks of 50 clomid 20 nolva

Thanks in advance. Any other questions, commentsn thoughts are welcomed.

I will post weekly results. Currently on week 2 of shots and expect it to start kicking in in about 2 weeks or so.

Dzull

Correction **Should i finish up the vars with my last shot or 2 weeks after my last shot (day before i begin pct)?

Just run your var during your cycle don't extend it when you drop the test after the 10th week your just making it complicated!
Weeks:
1-10 test
4-10 Anavar 60mg ED

13-16 pct

And why such a high dose of clomid bro! 150mg!!!!!! Wayyyyy too much all you need is 25mg per day for 4 weeks shit I cut mine in half and take 15mg since mine are 30mg

Just run your var during your cycle don't extend it when you drop the test after the 10th week your just making it complicated!
Weeks:
1-10 test
4-10 Anavar 60mg ED

13-16 pct

And why such a high dose of clomid bro! 150mg!!!!!! Wayyyyy too much all you need is 25mg per day for 4 weeks shit I cut mine in half and take 15mg since mine are 30mg

I agree, all of that clomid is gonna screw you up, drop the nova its worthless.

Run clomid 20mg for 4 wks
Postcycle/unleashed

after PCT finish with Bridge to help solidify those gains.

I agree with all the recommendations given... there's no need to complicate things and the var should definitely be ran 4-10 on your cycle... 6-8 weeks of var will produce the most result... 60-80 mg... i would even say to run it 2-10...

you need to read exactly what radar wrote about your pct... your clomid dose is just so out of whack my friend...

clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed
forged pct

this is the bare minimum for pct

i normally add need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine nitrate

Thanks for the input fellas. I was under the impression that the standard pct was 40/40/20/20 nolva and 100/100/50/50 clomid. And i was thinking to jump start my natural production of test with the first day 150 but thats why i asked. already bought 40 20 mgs nolva pills and 40 50mg clomid pills. No big deal if i dont take them all.

shooting my 4th shot now - gonna be delicious

Any other suggestions are welcomed

Dzull

Anyone Think to run 300 mgs of test only for 10 weeks and not hop on the var a waste? Just for slight gains, say in the 7-10lb range achievable instead of looking very vainy withthe vars?

Top Bottom