Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E & Deca

Prob gonna need more info. Stats and goals...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i mean, you CAN do whatever you want... doesnt mean you should but you asked if you can... noone here is your mom or dad.. so you can do whatever you want

Apologies guyssss... I want to add some muscle mass preferably around 20 lbs I am 170lbs currently. I see test and Deca getting great results I just want to know the ideal dosage for these products ?

Apologies guyssss... I want to add some muscle mass preferably around 20 lbs I am 170lbs currently. I see test and Deca getting great results I just want to know the ideal dosage for these products ?

The “ideal” dose is the lowest dose that will give you gains and help you reach your goals. Play it safe. Focus on quality gains over time. You don’t need a lot of test and nandrolone is strong bro. You can grow on 300mg a week the first time easily.

20 pounds of muscle tissue will take 5-15 years to build

Age, height and hows the diet?

How old are you? How long have you been working out? I’m a big fan of test/deca but I think you’re numbers are too low. Make sure you look into other things you need during cycle and post cycle to combat side effects. I played ball in college and 7 guys discovered test/deca from a trip to Cancun and they all blew up! Backup QB was moved to starting inside linebacker, but when they came off, they ALL turned into fatboys and quit the team. Gotta be careful

If this is something new for you, I would start to do more reading and try to find out as much information as you possibly can!

Top Bottom