Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E & Anavar cycle

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
Thinking about running
Test E 12 weeks 375mg/week
Anavar 4-6 weeks start at 30mg may increase to 40
Would it be more beneficial to take the Anavar at beginning or end of cycle?

ive always preferred it at the end... of course you an use it either way but i always liked to run things like anavar later to help polish things up

Why?? I'm not trying to be a jerkoff but it sounds like you sort of want to use drugs. Where did you come up with 375 mgs of test?
And Anavar? If its your 1st cycle for what reason?? Not a rhetotical question, I'm really asking you why do you want to use Anavar??
You would be so much better off taking a simple dose of 500mgs of test a week and do not waste your money on 4 weeks of Anavar, that is not going to do a thing. Where did everyone come up with these 4week oral cycles? I understand it will kickstart things but why just stop at 4 weeks.
Forget about Anavar, to me, for men it is, pretty much a complete waste.
If you are going to add an oral add a damn oral. Dbol, anadrol, superdrol. No, I do not buy that orals are hepatoxic. Please, because I have looked for so long, in so many places. New England Journal of Medicine, Harvard Medical School Journal, any other medical study i could find, for years now. I have yet to find one, single incident of an oral steroid causing any type of liver damage. I found plenty of cases of alcohol, tylenol, pain meds mixed with tylenol like Vicoden destroying livers. Not a single case of an oral of any kind doing this. If you know of any please share.
My guess is that when oral steroids we first developed, dbol , I believe, was the first, they had to attach a molecule to prevent the stomach from destroying the drug. It also causes an oral to pass through the liver twice instead of once. From all the information I have found there is zero proof that this second pass causes any significant liver damage. However, it is logical that the drug makers would include possible liver toxicity as a side effect because of this second pass. No proof supporting this, just a warning that people have just run with without any evidence.
I ignore this entirely. I have never even had my liver enzymes raise from orals like Anadrol. Raised enzymes is not an indicator of liver damage anyway but I would expect at least that if orals were near as hepatoxic as portrayed.

Sorry. Back to question. Either use 500mgs of test and give the anavar to a woman in your gym. Anavar is a great drug for women.
If you do want to use an oral then use an effective oral at a real dose for a real amount of time.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Thinking about running
Test E 12 weeks 375mg/week
Anavar 4-6 weeks start at 30mg may increase to 40
Would it be more beneficial to take the Anavar at beginning or end of cycle?
You Might as well do 400mg mate
I've got 300 10mg var tabs, planning to run it at the end up untill PCT

Top Bottom