x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Test E & Anavar cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test E & Anavar cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Thinking about running Test E 12 weeks 375mg/week Anavar 4-6 weeks start at 30mg may increase to 40 Would it be more beneficial to take the Anavar at beginning or end of cycle?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Test E & Anavar cycle

Thinking about running
    Test E 12 weeks 375mg/week
    Anavar 4-6 weeks start at 30mg may increase to 40
    Would it be more beneficial to take the Anavar at beginning or end of cycle?

Re: Test E & Anavar cycle

ive always preferred it at the end... of course you an use it either way but i always liked to run things like anavar later to help polish things up

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ive always preferred it at the end... of course you an use it either way but i always liked to run things like anavar later to help polish things up
    Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

it really depends on your goals here. if you want to peak at the end of the cycle then do it at the end
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Show me the result differences between doing it and not.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

All Natural

Why?? I'm not trying to be a jerkoff but it sounds like you sort of want to use drugs. Where did you come up with 375 mgs of test?
    And Anavar? If its your 1st cycle for what reason?? Not a rhetotical question, I'm really asking you why do you want to use Anavar??
    You would be so much better off taking a simple dose of 500mgs of test a week and do not waste your money on 4 weeks of Anavar, that is not going to do a thing. Where did everyone come up with these 4week oral cycles? I understand it will kickstart things but why just stop at 4 weeks.
    Forget about Anavar, to me, for men it is, pretty much a complete waste.
    If you are going to add an oral add a damn oral. Dbol, anadrol, superdrol. No, I do not buy that orals are hepatoxic. Please, because I have looked for so long, in so many places. New England Journal of Medicine, Harvard Medical School Journal, any other medical study i could find, for years now. I have yet to find one, single incident of an oral steroid causing any type of liver damage. I found plenty of cases of alcohol, tylenol, pain meds mixed with tylenol like Vicoden destroying livers. Not a single case of an oral of any kind doing this. If you know of any please share.
    My guess is that when oral steroids we first developed, dbol , I believe, was the first, they had to attach a molecule to prevent the stomach from destroying the drug. It also causes an oral to pass through the liver twice instead of once. From all the information I have found there is zero proof that this second pass causes any significant liver damage. However, it is logical that the drug makers would include possible liver toxicity as a side effect because of this second pass. No proof supporting this, just a warning that people have just run with without any evidence.
    I ignore this entirely. I have never even had my liver enzymes raise from orals like Anadrol. Raised enzymes is not an indicator of liver damage anyway but I would expect at least that if orals were near as hepatoxic as portrayed.

Sorry. Back to question. Either use 500mgs of test and give the anavar to a woman in your gym. Anavar is a great drug for women.
    If you do want to use an oral then use an effective oral at a real dose for a real amount of time.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

at that low of a dosage you could probably run it the whole cycle
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

I like anavar at the beginning personally but would dose it 40-60mg per day.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***