Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E & Anadrol Cycle - Finishing touches.

Adjust91

Hey all,

So I'm starting the cycle 1st Feb, going to be running PHUL on it along with AFL training inbetween, diet around 4k calories, 300g protein, 400g carbs, 100-150g fats is where I'm aiming I'm a hardgainer so its slowly working.

So here's how my cycle is going to look at the moment

Weeks 1-12 test e 400 @ 1.5ml EW
Weeks 1-6 anadrol @ 1 tab ED...
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex @ half a tab ED

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

So how does this sound? Fairly straight forward? Obviously I can't take nolva and arimidex together but should I keep nolva available in case I do get sides peak through the dex?

your PCT is very lazy and outdated. if you think you will recover from being shutdown for 16 weeks on steroids (yes 16 weeks if you count the esters) on just a 4 week SERM only pct you are fooling yourself

check out the perfect pct protocol and also i would recommend swapping in aromasin from that adex.

Also, here is a great video about Aromasin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I'm only on it as mates run much bigger stacks and take less pct or the same.. and I thought aromasin and arimidex did the same thing...?

Aromasin and Arimidex are both AI's but that's where the similarities end. Aromasin is a suicide AI which means the bind is permanent. There is no possibility of estrogen rebound. Aromasin also increases IGF-1 by 25%. Arimidex is not a suicide AI so you would need to watch for estrogen rebound. It also can really fuck with your cholesterol levels.

I agree with Steve. You need to work on that PCT. Try this: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Fair enough thanks all, always been told to use adex or aromasin so ill have a look. The pct guide looks a bit excessive however...

Fair enough thanks all, always been told to use adex or aromasin so ill have a look. The pct guide looks a bit excessive however...

I see a lot of people cutting corners and using the bare minimum when it comes to their PCT. That never made much sense to me. A PCT is arguably even more important then the cycle itself. What good is your cycle if you gain 20 pounds but don't keep any of it? A proper PCT ensures that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

The perfect PCT article explains what dosages to use: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Really? I'm only on it as mates run much bigger stacks and take less pct or the same.. and I thought aromasin and arimidex did the same thing...?

They pretty much do the same thing, its only that aromasin is slightly better then arimidex.

Why? Well, first of all aromasin is a suicide AI, meaning it 'kills off' estrogen and if you stop using it, you will not see a quick rebound like people do with arimidex. Another very important reason is that aromasin is cholesterol friendly, whereas arimidex isnt.

Top Bottom