Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E along w/ Test Prop as a kick start for first cycle?

Mostwanted1

28yrs old 6' 1" 215-220 lbs 11-12% bf
Lift 3-4 days a week currently, always intense and train MMA 4-5 days a week.
Heys guys looking for a little info for a first cycle. Coming off an injury, having not fought since begining of the year I figured I'd take sometime away from the cage and try a cycle. Was thinking Test E @ 400-500mg a week for like 10 wks. Was also thinking of maybe adding some Test Prop @ 100mg Eod for the first three weeks...? Any input would be appreciated?

Pct was thinking Nolvadex @ 20mgs/day for 6 wks. Aromasin 20mgs wks 1-4 and HCG 1-3?

Run te prop for the 1st 4weeks and the test e for 10 wks , I would use the hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle and Not for pct

you do understand that amount of pinning and the PIP that comes along with test prop correct? i think as a first cycle that you would be much better off running test e for 12 weeks and running an oral kickstart as opposed to running prop... what is your main goal from the cycle?

Yeah i realize it might be a pain in the ass and thought about a d bol kick start but i figured after the first couple times it cant be all that bad. Just planned to rotate injections and keep the sites/muscles warm and loose. Just looking for a little lean mass and some strength increase.

if your looking for lean mass then run test, kick it with tbol or just run anavar and proviron on the back end... you would not run dbol for your goals... i would not do prop on a first cycle man...

Thanks for the advice. Think i will take an oral kick start, why stab yourself more than you have to right? Especially for a first cycle. Anavar i hear has good strength gains, hardening and not as much bloating?? Var @ 40mg for first four wks?

you want to run anavar for 6 weeks... 60 mg the first four weeks and 80 the last 2 weeks... i would run anavar on the back end of the cycle as opposed to the front end... you could kick with tbol for four weeks... 60 mg day...

I agree with Dylan on going the oral route for your cycle , but if your source uses ethyl oleate as the solvent then the prop will be painless ....

Top Bottom