Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E at 600mg/week for 15 weeks - keeping cholesterol in check

Hi guys,

I am planning a test enanthate only cycle of 600mg/week for 15 weeks (300mg 2x a week, eg. Mondays and Thursday).

Additionally I have an AI, aromasin and will be running proviron during the 2nd half of the cycle.
I will have HCG that I will run the last couple of weeks towards the end of the cycle.
PCT: I have Nolvadex together with DAA and natural test boosters for about 6 weeks.

After having said that, I want to keep cholesterol in check... Would a normal cholesterol supplement, EFA and Vit B3 during and after cycle help with this?

Apart from the obvious like diet, water etc - any advice to keep unhealthy sides at a minimum?

Thanks

FYI - Test E Cycle:
week 1-15: test enanthate 600mg/week
week 4-17: AI
week 9-17: proviron
week 12-17: HCG
week 18-24: PCT
week 27-31: another natural test booster

The best thing you can do to keep your cholesterol levels in check is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - high in fruits and vegetables, high in omega 3 fatty acids and low in saturated fats, trans fat and refined carbohydrates.

Additionally, soluble fibre will help lower cholesterol levels because it binds to cholesterol in the intestines and prevents it from being absorbed. I would regularly incorporate oatmeal into your diet if you are worried about your cholesterol levels.

A good quality overall cholesterol support supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com will also help. Diet is number 1 but a good supplement like N2guard will also help.

Seems like a long cycle, but the outlay looks good. However I would change only 2 things - start AI from day 1, and also start the test boosters with your pct

Hi guys,

I am planning a test enanthate only cycle of 600mg/week for 15 weeks (300mg 2x a week, eg. Mondays and Thursday).

Additionally I have an AI, aromasin and will be running proviron during the 2nd half of the cycle.
I will have HCG that I will run the last couple of weeks towards the end of the cycle.
PCT: I have Nolvadex together with DAA and natural test boosters for about 6 weeks.

After having said that, I want to keep cholesterol in check... Would a normal cholesterol supplement, EFA and Vit B3 during and after cycle help with this?

Apart from the obvious like diet, water etc - any advice to keep unhealthy sides at a minimum?

Thanks

FYI - Test E Cycle:
week 1-15: test enanthate 600mg/week
week 4-17: AI
week 9-17: proviron
week 12-17: HCG
week 18-24: PCT
week 27-31: another natural test booster

The fact that you will be using aromasin for estrogen control will already positively contribute to your cholesterol levels, and coupled with such a good support supplement as N2Guard your cholesterol levels should be fine. However, you should be using aromasin from the first day of the cycle, even with long esters.

Flaxseed oil is very good for overall lipid health, so it would be a very good idea to supplement with it on cycle.

Proviron is definitely a good addition to the cycle, since it will inhibit SHBG, making the testosterone you will be taking considerably more effective.

As for the PCT, you need a more complete PCT if you want to keep the gains made on cycle, and have a smooth recovery. For instance, the perfect PCT protocol is the way to go for a healthy and full recovery, and you can find more information about it here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Remember - you should never cut corners on PCT, because it will determine how well you will go out of a steroid cycle.

Finally, I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Seems like a long cycle, but the outlay looks good. However I would change only 2 things - start AI from day 1, and also start the test boosters with your pct

First of all, thanks to all the feedback, much appreciated.

To reply to the above... I will be using a natural test booster as well as the DAA with the pct, once pct stops, i will continue with natural test boosters etc, thats what i meant.

Regaring using the AI from day 1 of test, is this not too long duration of using an AI?
I have read that using an AI should be kept to a max of two months... This is probably the main reason for not starting at day 1.

Can anyone confirm the max duration of time recommended for being on an AI? Or is it recommended for as long as test levels are above the normal range to prevent estrogen sides etc?

As for the end, im thinking of adding an additional compound. Adding Anavar at 60mg ed for the last 7weeks leading to PCT to get the most out of the cycle and to have something good in the blood for while i wait for the test to level out until its time to start PCT. (just my reasoning)

thanks guys!

Finally, I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production...

Thanks for the input, but regarding the above... I must admit that this is the first time I hear this. I have actually read on a site that a doctor advises the use of HCG... The reason for using HCG, for me, is to wake up my nuts from hibernation, to get size back and to kick start the pct protocol. This is just what i have gathered from research.

Plus to add to my last reply, i will be on an AI while using HCG... This will help with estrogen side etc that comes with the use of hcg...

Thanks for the input, but regarding the above... I must admit that this is the first time I hear this. I have actually read on a site that a doctor advises the use of HCG... The reason for using HCG, for me, is to wake up my nuts from hibernation, to get size back and to kick start the pct protocol. This is just what i have gathered from research.

The HCG you get in powder form is extracted from pregnant female urine. It increases estrogen (medical fact) and causes gyno (bitch tits); therefore, while there are HCG benefits, the side effects are too overwhelming for most users.

While HCG has benefits, it's oldschool and has been surpassed by new products like HCGenerate.

Top Bottom