Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E at 600mg/week for 15 weeks - keeping cholesterol in check

Plus to add to my last reply, i will be on an AI while using HCG... This will help with estrogen side etc that comes with the use of hcg...

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

The HCG you get in powder form is extracted from pregnant female urine. It increases estrogen (medical fact) and causes gyno (bitch tits); therefore, while there are HCG benefits, the side effects are too overwhelming for most users.

While HCG has benefits, it's oldschool and has been surpassed by new products like HCGenerate.

Ok noted, thanks!

Top Bottom