Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E 350?

maj79

Been seeing this around but haven't gotten much feed back on it. One says it can be painful in such concentrated doses and others say nobody makes good products in such high doses. Wanting to hear from some people with experience with it. I'v always used 250mg. So I'm skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the brewer bro. I've pinned 400mg with zero pip. Another source left me limping for days on 200mg.

PIP is usually due to how much BA the UG lab adds to the gear. Not necessarily the concentration per mL.

I have used T400 that gave me zero PIP and T400 that crippled me.

Test E 350 should not cause much PIP if the source is good. I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what kind of reviews come up on the lab you are thinking about using.

I've looked under so many reviews. Meso, eroids, evolutionary. I've seen a lot and have a good idea on that. I was just questioning the 350. As I've always had "gym source" I'm only used to 250 and have read in some places that it not good to have it over 300. But it sounds like y'all have have good experiences with it. The pip don't bother me that much.

Top Bottom