Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E

andrews.hunter

Anyone run test, longer then said to cycle 10-12 weeks, thinking maybe a 20-25 week cycle med.dosage. Curious off anyone's sides/ results M 26 7 years exp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything longer than 12 weeks you start getting into the danger zone. anything longer than 16-18+ weeks and you will have a very hard recovery

in all my years looking at blood work I have yet to meet someone who has run gear for a year straight and try to come off be successful. 100% of the time they end up on TRT for life. just telling you the facts bro

if you want to keep your HPTA healthy, wait until you are 26/27 years old to use steroids and keep cycles 12 weeks or less and you should come off time on= time off + PCT. so this means 12 weeks on and 24 weeks off

LImit your use. I took things like that when I was about your age. I say go max 15 weeks, topps. If you are dying to take something go with mild primo (2-400 mg) with anavar or something

20-25 weeks is reckless in my opinion. You will have a very hard time recovering from a cycle that long. And lets be honest, that's not really a cycle...that's just staying on.

The only exception for me is deca I run 14 weeks and EQ can go 16-20 weeks. Anything else I would keep at 12 weeks.

Just remember that the longer you run steroids the harder it is to recover.

I recommend 10-16 week cycles. Anything longer then 16 weeks and you are really going to start to experience some issues with recovery.

No one likes coming off but it's very important for natural testosterone recovery. Rather that do a 20-25 week cycle, I would do a 10-16 week cycle, PCT and then a SARMS bridge before your next cycle.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A much healthier option is to do as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Run your cycle. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around. [/FONT]

In your case just do bridge and cruising. But keep in mind the recovery is either not gonna happen, or its going to be long and hard.

I wouldnt recommend anything longer than 16 weeks if you want to recover properly.

Top Bottom