Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test dose while running winni and clen

Chris.blackscap

I'm 6'0 at 182 lbs, body fat is 16% I'm looking to get it down to 10% and maintain as much muscle I can, so got some winstrol and clen, also some test, I'm familiar with cel and winni dose but my question is what minimum dose of test and which type of test is the best to run with this two compounds?

The type of testosterone will only depend on the length of the cycle that you are looking into running. If it is going to be a short cycle, the you definitely need to consider either testosterone propionate, or acetate. If it is a longer cycle, then you can use any testsoterone you like.

As for the dosage, I would not use less than 300 mgs, as lower dosages will only lead to suppression, but will not give any prominent results.

to answer your question 175-200mg of test a week is a TRT dose. if you want to cut down and utilize that clen and winny then you can keep the test dose like that.

honestly though steroids are not fat burners man. and winny is a cosmetic steroid, that will dry you out only.

Check out this article I wrote on how much testosterone to inject -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/how-much-testosterone-inject-47671.html

The highest I ever went with testosterone was 1 gram per week. I really didn't see any additional benefits from 500mg/week but I got a lot more water retention and felt like a 'bloated water buffalo'.

In my opinion, the sweet spot for testosterone is 500mg/week. Anything more then that is going to really start aromatizing into estrogen (even with an AI). Instead of increasing your testosterone dosage past that, you would be much better off add in another compound.

Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in your body. It really isn't that great of a steroid. It hasn't been manipulated for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids are.

In terms of minimal dosage, a TRT dosage of around 200mg/week is what I recommend.

I would rethink using clen and winny. Your body fat is too high to really notice much from winny and clen is just a terrible option overall. The side effects are so bad that it isn't worth it.

I would probably run SARMs instead. They are great for cutting. Save the gear for when you want to build some muscle.

Look at the Triple Stack from sarms1 or even just use some Cardarine and n2slin for fat loss.

Top Bottom